News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Ask Lady Susan (Photogirl)

Started by Newsman, May 26, 2009, 10:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

photogirl

The Purple Fuzzy

photogirl

The name sounds familur but it doesn't really ring a bell.

EricShane

sil means sister in law to me, lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

photogirl

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh  I have been enlightened. :shine:

EricShane

susan have you ever been to Kentucky? :) thats 'also' where im from.. lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

photogirl

Once a long time ago for General Conference.  I went with my cousin and we stayed with a mutual friend of ours.  We had a good time.

EricShane

how well do you like chickens? :smirk2:

(other than eating them! lol)

photogirl

Eric, I have 2 questions for you.

1. How long have you lived in Ohio?

2. How do baby chicks breathe in the egg before it hatches?

photogirl

LOL!  I don't know!

I am not really  :couch: an animal fan.

EricShane

Quote from: photogirl on May 30, 2009, 02:41:07 AM
Eric, I have 2 questions for you.

1. How long have you lived in Ohio?

2. How do baby chicks breathe in the egg before it hatches?
lol.. Ive lived in Ohio most of my life, and spent several years back and forth from Ky

and.. believe it or not, there is air that get inside of an Egg.. - there is a little part of it called an aircell and thats what the baby breathes from, until it hatches --- In an Older egg, the air cell is bigger.. You can hold a Flashlight (in a dark room) under your eggs in your fridgerator and find out which eggs are older, because of which one has a bigger air cell. - You can actually Test, to see if your eggs are bad by floating them in water and see if they point up or lay on thier side..

RainbowJingles

Goodness, Eric!  I just got MY science lesson for the day!  That's way cool!

Quote from: photogirl on May 30, 2009, 02:18:18 AM
Quote from: EricShane on May 29, 2009, 09:29:59 PM
Susan, does everyone call you susan? or do you go by anything different?

also, i love your av! lol

most people call me susan..... but there are a few people that call me different names such as

my family calls me Susie
my nieces call me Aunt Susie
Some people call me Sue
a few people here or there call me Rapunzel 

When I first moved to MS people called me Frog but they only call me that occasionally now.

:bigcheese:

:hypocrite:

:up2:

*waits for Susan to slap her with a wet trout*
:bigcheese:

EricShane

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 30, 2009, 07:36:34 AM
Goodness, Eric!  I just got MY science lesson for the day!  That's way cool!

lol.. yeah.. i know extremely way to much about chickens.. LOL

RainbowJingles

photogirl

**hugs Elona**  Wish we could visit sometime in the near future  :smirk2:

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

No, I have not always lived in MS. I just moved here in December.

Its a long story. I lived all of my life in Florida, but last October God started re-arranging my life, and when the dust settled, I found myself in Pascagoula. :bigcheese: I love it though.

Why did they call you Frog?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

RainbowJingles

Sis

Where are you?  Do you have photos to post in the photo thread?  I wanna see some new ones. I love looking at other people's photography.

MelodyB

SUSAN!!! Come back!!

Now that you have met a few of us IRL...are you gonna start coming back to the board some?

PLEASE?!

photogirl

LOL! Yeppers, Mel I am going to try visit GP more often. Your so nice :)

sunlight

woohooo! :hyper: It was awesome getting to meet you!

And I think it's funny you already know April! haha! that's great!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Yeah! I forgot to tell you that! April text me the other night, and after reading the Squirrel thread and seeing your picture, she realized that she knew you! Her Pastors wife is your boss! LOL!

BTW...have you seen the thread I made? It has tons of pics of you in there. :hypocrite:

PLEASE post some that you took! Just remember to edit Chels face out of them. :)