News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Kilby's!!

Started by Envelope, November 19, 2007, 08:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envelope

We had our family pics done for Christmas and I'm ECSTATIC about they turned out!!!  So I'll share!!!

Family,  Jim, Sharon, Kaitlynn and Hannah

Kaitlynn and Hannah

Kaitlynn............

Hannah..........

Enjoy!!!!

Sharon

Sister_Mom

Oh Wow!!! What a beautiful family you have Sharon!! I love those sweaters, and the girls are so adorable...... as always.  :thumbsup2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

World Traveler

Christmas is supposed to be a happy time. Why does everyone look so blue?
Hee hee.... ooops, I mean "Ho Ho".
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Envelope

Watch it buddy or I'll take you off my Christmas card list!!  Just kidding!!!!

Thank you for the Compliment sistermom!!

And vince, I'll try not to stay TOO blue!!!

sharon

Sister_Mom

I was actually thinking blue would be a nice color for Christmas this year.  :thumbsup2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sis

Where's hubby's blue sweater with a fur collar?  :couch:

Envelope

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
SIS!!!!!  LOL

I bet that would make my pastor REALLY HAPPY!!!!  LOLOL  (not hardly) 

sharon

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Envelope

thank you Miss Melody!!

sharon

amanda18

So were did you get all those matching sweaters??? Did u or some one make them.. i'm asking because it seems so weird that they would have the same sweater for adults as they do for kids.

JUST DANCE!!

Envelope

I got them to wear to the Christmas banquet.  I ordered them from the "lakeside collection".  The ladies sweater was 16 dollars and the girls' were 12 something.......you can also get them from LTD commodities or ABC distributing co.

We're going to wear black skirts to the Christmas party!!

Sharon

nicolejoy

Heeeyyyy - you copied Darla ;) ;)

No one had said that yet in this thread, so I figured I'd be first ;) ;)

SippinTea

Sharon, those have to be the cutest family Christmas pics I've seen in a long, long time. You and the girls are beautiful, and your hubby looks so proud of his three ladies. :)

Lovely pics!!  :great:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

KaylynMarie

awww, i love the matching sweaters!! :)
~* You see the real me, hiding in my skin, im broken from within, unveil me completely, im loosening my grasp, theres no need to mask my frailty cuz You see the real me...*~

Sister_Mom

I'm so glad Kaylyn came back in here and posted. I had forgot about these pics and I'm so glad I came back in to look again, becaue all the pics are just so beautiful.  :thumbsup2:

Amelia Bedelia

Beautiful photos!

Tell the girls I'm glad to see their smiles are in good working order  :grin:

:hi:

KaylynMarie

Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 01, 2007, 04:53:57 PM
I'm so glad Kaylyn came back in here and posted. I had forgot about these pics and I'm so glad I came back in to look again, becaue all the pics are just so beautiful.  :thumbsup2:

i wasnt gone that long, i just got a little bored of this site. thats all :)
~* You see the real me, hiding in my skin, im broken from within, unveil me completely, im loosening my grasp, theres no need to mask my frailty cuz You see the real me...*~

Gingerale

Love Love Love! You are all so photogenic!!!! :clap:

joyeuse

So cute family, you look gorgeous and blue. I thought that red and black were christmas colours, is that different this year? just kidding. Nice pictures.