News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I set up a Fantasy Baseball league....for you Nelle

Started by darlaj2, May 28, 2007, 12:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darlaj2

I set up a baseball league.  User name is God Place password is...... none other than godplace.

MAx of 12 teams, although last time there were just 4.  League starts like June 12th or something like that....so you have a couple of weeks.

darlaj2

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 345346 and the Password is godplace.

You have chosen for your league to take part in an Autopick draft. Until the draft takes place, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

We have set default player rankings for you, but suggest you personalize them to your liking. All league members can begin ranking players as soon as they want by simply going to the Fantasy Baseball home page and clicking on their team name.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

Nelle

Aww.. Thanks, Darla. :)

I'm not sure if this'll work for me, LOL. I'm going out of town for two weeks.. :/ I might go ahead anyway.. and... just kinda be 'blah' the first week after the draft occurs.. :)

Nelle

Umm... Stupid question alert. Where is this at? :)

darlaj2

darlaj2

....Unless more people sign up, it will be just the two teams (provided Nelle joins) so that won't be much fun.  No one else interested??

Nelle

I missed any chance didn't I? lol..

I was at camp the last two weeks with no internet access.. lol. I couldn't figure out where to get it. I tried Yahoo before I left that last post, but it said it didn't exist. LOL.. So.. :/

darlaj2

:smirk2:  yeah, we had until yesterday to fill the league up....since it didn't fill up, they deleted us.  It would have been just you and me anyway, because no one else signed up.