Starbucks & others...

Started by SippinTea, May 09, 2007, 04:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

i've seen you've got mail, but not enough to quote it.  cute little story . . .
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Classicrambler

Quote from: terp on May 15, 2007, 02:21:19 PM
Cat's outta the bag (...or should I say "fox?") - Mr. One Hundred and Fifty Two felony indictments!

Sorry...guess we'll have to pick another movie and go from there.

Quote"Mr. 152 insights into my soul."

InChristGirl

Quote from: SippinTea on May 10, 2007, 10:31:18 PM
Woohoo! Another caramel macchiato fan!  :hyper:

Just make sure mine is extra hot, will ya? I don't like that luke-warm stuff.  :tantrum:

:beret:

Caramel Macchiato's are the most perfect thing in Starbucks :clap:

SippinTea

And then for summer...

Mint Mocha Frappacinos!!!   :clap:

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

This was taken when some of our kids went to OZ....this Bird knows good stuff when he sees it!

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

JoyGirl

LOL..... cute picture.

I use to like Starbucks.... but not so much anymore....

We have a little coffee shop in Monett, MO called THe Brown Bag and she has awesome- coffee and stuff

myhaloisintheshop

oh yummm! Love Brown bag! 

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Classicrambler on May 15, 2007, 12:13:40 AM
Quote from: terp on May 13, 2007, 08:54:03 PM
I could never marry someone that has a boat...

"For me the Internet is just yet another way of being rejected by women." -

Hey!  At least you're being rejected by someone who's computer literate and perhaps somewhat creative!  ;-) For some guys, that's a big step up in the world!   :thumbsup2:

RainbowJingles

I'm getting ready to go to Bible study...  at STARBUCKS!  That's why this thread caught my eye.  We've been doing Bible studies in coffee shops for quite awhile now, and people listen in on them, and we've made some really good contacts!  It's exciting.  :-)

I'm gonna get a tall Vanilla Bean Blended Creme Frappucino with extra cream base (a little easy on the ice).  It tastes like a really good milkshake.

Library's closing in 5 minutes!  :-)  Perhaps I should just borrow a book...  of should I go to the shop around the corner?

SippinTea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 25, 2007, 12:56:03 AM
I'm gonna get a tall Vanilla Bean Blended Creme Frappucino with extra cream base (a little easy on the ice).  It tastes like a really good milkshake.

Mmmm! Yummy!  :thumbsup2: Those are great!

Roxie

I'm getting ready to go to Bible study...  at STARBUCKS!  That's why this thread caught my eye.  We've been doing Bible studies in coffee shops for quite awhile now, and people listen in on them, and we've made some really good contacts!  It's exciting.  :-)

Library's closing in 5 minutes!  :-)  Perhaps I should just borrow a book...  of should I go to the shop around the corner?

Like the idea of doing the bible study there...

And Vanilla Bean Frapps are what my hubby likes...
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Just_in

i love there new Orange Cream Frapp.... umm so good it taste like a orange cream sickle

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

SippinTea

Hmmm....haven't tried that yet, Justin. I might just have to check it out. :)

alohilani

I wondered how that one would taste! Orange creamsicles always give me a bit of a jolt in my jaw, for some reason, so I don't know if I'll be brave enough to try it. :biglaugh:

Amelia Bedelia

I dig the blackberry green tea!  The colors are cool too  :grin:

The kids love the strawberry frapps - yummmmmmy milkshake... auntie always gets first sip  :teeth:

RainbowJingles

:sadbounce:  Bring back Banana Frapp!
                        Bring back Banana Frapp!   :sadbounce:
:sadbounce:                                       Bring back Banana Frapp!   

Ummm...  I think I may have mentioned at some time that I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked the banana blended creme frappucino?

nicolejoy

I tried that the other day - my first sip, I didn't care much for it - but after a few sips, I LOVED it!!!

Amelia Bedelia

oooh I liked the banana too!!!

I tried the orange the other day - that was YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

cinnamon dolce latte is still my fav of the hour though lol

Classicrambler

Quote from: nicolejoy on May 30, 2007, 03:02:22 AM
I tried that the other day - my first sip, I didn't care much for it - but after a few sips, I LOVED it!!!

An aquired taste, perhaps?

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Roxie on May 25, 2007, 04:21:53 PM

Like the idea of doing the bible study there...

Roxie:  I just talked to a friend the other night who has been having Bible studies at a coffee shop near her home, and she has seen at least one person receive the Holy Ghost as a direct result of their group meeting there (the contact was made at the coffee shop during the Bible study, from what I understand).

Roxie

Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 05, 2007, 01:23:39 AM

Roxie:  I just talked to a friend the other night who has been having Bible studies at a coffee shop near her home, and she has seen at least one person receive the Holy Ghost as a direct result of their group meeting there (the contact was made at the coffee shop during the Bible study, from what I understand).

That is awesome.
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

InChristGirl

I think I'm switching from coffee to pepermint tea.......it's so much healthier.

NessasMama

My fave drink from Starbucks is Iced Green Tea Latte. I can never get one though because the closest Starbucks is 88 miles away from me. But, next weekend my friend and I are going school clothes shopping for the kids, soooooo, we'll take advantage of it. Theres one right in the Bangor Mall, so that will just be oh so convenient!!!!!!!!!  :updown:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

InChristGirl

Oh! A fellow Mainer, cool! You must live way up north.

NessasMama

I live in Good Ol' Washington County!!!!!! Do you know Bro. Denzil Channell? He's the pastor here in town.
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.