News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

La' Galleria

Started by InChristGirl, May 05, 2007, 11:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InChristGirl

Hey I know there is a photo thread already, but this will be remenicent of a gallery. I will start by posting some still life pieces from renowned photographer zizi90 ;)

Feel free to stroll through and sample the appatizers. I beleive this gallery is/will be full ofother artists as well. (in other words feel free to display those photographic feats of brilliants)

The first display

(note: the copyright symbol is not part of the art, it is simply there to protect Zizi's work)

InChristGirl

The second display

InChristGirl

And the Third display

I believe these are all original.....If I'm wrong zizi just let me know...And feel free to add any that I don't have.

TRAV

Quote from: InChristGirl on May 05, 2007, 11:56:18 PM
The second display

This image has been a consistent favorite of mine from the ZiZi Collection. The visual drama created by simple repetition is great. It makes you want to keep looking at it over and over. The range of values in this B/W image make a powerful statement.
PROVERBS 3:5,6

Amelia Bedelia

wow! I'm loving all these
you're awesome zizi!

AmberMarie

Totally awesome dude! I love the orchid!

newkris

i like them all for different reasons.  i love the sign and the flowers in the grave yard.  really?  do people pick flowers in grave yards? 

and i love the view above the vase, too.  and then there's the color compositions of the other flowers. 

i just really like them, but then . . . i knew i would.  quite the talented photographer we have amongst us! 

zizi, would you mind if i print one of your flower pics?  i have sort of an odd collection of flowers "things" that people have given me and i'm thinking the view from above one would make a great addition to my collection.  but pm me your real name so i can put it on the pic as a signature for you.

fabulous, dahling, simply FAHBulous! 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

Beautiful, Zizi!  :thumbsup2:

Kris, I'm thinkin' we need some city skyscapes in here. Whadda ya say? ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

newkris

how's that ST? i bet you can recognize some of those buildings now!  i may have more later, but i'm already late for church . . hope they started without me today.  :pwink: 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

Awww....they're great, Kris!  :thumbsup2:  And yes, I can recognize some of those buildings now.  :clap:

newkris

hey zizi, i didn't mean to hijack your thread with my own pics.  just answering ST's request.  and, for the record, in my personal opinion, i would much rather see LOTS more of yours than anymore of mine!  you are so artistic with your compositions. i just happen to be currently surrounded by manmade beauty. 

the world is such an interesting place. i wish i could see more like you do . .  .
me, too.

zizi90

Yes Sarah, all those pics are original.

Quote from: newkris on May 06, 2007, 06:42:40 PM
hey zizi, i didn't mean to hijack your thread with my own pics.  just answering ST's request.  and, for the record, in my personal opinion, i would much rather see LOTS more of yours than anymore of mine!  you are so artistic with your compositions. i just happen to be currently surrounded by manmade beauty. 

the world is such an interesting place. i wish i could see more like you do . .  .

Kris, thank you! You're not hijacking at all! Everybody can share. I love your first pic of the city.

Here are a few more of mine...

the ceiling of a snow fort:

taken @ quincy market in Boston:

a beach in Maine:

another beach pic:

www.PaulinaCarmel.com ~Modest Clothing~
www.PaulinaCarmel.Blogspot.com ~Mod Fashion Blog

SippinTea

InChristGirl

Days at the beach are always special.....especialy when your there at 6:00am and you have the whole beach mostly to yourself.

SippinTea

:thumbsup2: I agree wholeheartedly! But my pics aren't typically as good as yours. *chuckle*

zizi90

Quote from: InChristGirl on May 06, 2007, 11:45:15 PM
Days at the beach are always special.....especialy when your there at 6:00am and you have the whole beach mostly to yourself.

That's the best time to go! *sigh* I miss the early morning walks at the beach....we'll have to wait until it's a bit warmer.
www.PaulinaCarmel.com ~Modest Clothing~
www.PaulinaCarmel.Blogspot.com ~Mod Fashion Blog

Chseeads

Quote from: AmberMarie on May 06, 2007, 03:20:36 AM
Totally awesome dude! I love the orchid!

That's not an orchid, it's an amaryllis.   :smirk2:

Unless you're talking about the other white one....which is a pansy....

AmberMarie

yeah yeah...whatever... :smirk2:

Chseeads