News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Greetings in Jesus name!

Started by GottaTellSomebody, May 05, 2007, 04:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Quote from: Sister_Mom on June 12, 2007, 01:54:05 AM

Have you even been to Bro. Williams church in Fayetteville? I live in FL, same city as Mel-Mel, but Bro. Williams was my first pastor.  :clap: (long story, if you have about a half hour, I'll tell you someday  :grin: )

:o :o :o Half an hour? Half an hour? Your kidding right? You must be just going to tell her your name, right? Cause half an hour is NOT long enough for YOU to tell your story! (I have video proof of that one!)

Mom is sorta longwinded when it comes to telling her story....But, I will say this, it IS worth the listen if you have the time.

I still say you should write the whole version and post it someday!

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Your video was 22 minutes. That's the short version. I could just do that.  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

But the short version is not as good as the long one! I like the short one, but you left ALOT of stuff out!

Tricia Lea

ok now whats the story

spill your guts

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Don't encourage her Mel-Mel.  :nono: Do you realize how long it would take me to type all that out?  :o
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Thats ok...do it anyway, it might just help someone...isnt that what we are all about anyway?

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on June 12, 2007, 02:45:43 AM
Don't encourage her Mel-Mel.  :nono: Do you realize how long it would take me to type all that out?  :o

I have all night

*goes and grabs snack   :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

there did I get enough

Sister_Mom

:o

But, my story is not that unique. There's an even more amazing story unfolding before our eyes in the prayer request thread.

MelodyB

:nono: Im sure there is, but dont try to change the subject!

Sister_Mom

I'm not. I just don't think that here is the place. Besides, like I said, my story isn't that unique.  :smirk2: Very special to me, of course, but not so unique.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Sister_Mom on June 12, 2007, 02:50:54 AM

But, my story is not that unique. There's an even more amazing story unfolding before our eyes in the prayer request thread.

Hopefully your not refering to the prayer request thread that some of my friends have kept going on my behalf cuase my story aint that unique.  I assume your refering to the thread called "a young lady was in a car wreck" thats posted on the prayer request board

MelodyB

Quote from: Sister_Mom on June 12, 2007, 02:53:41 AM
I'm not. I just don't think that here is the place. Besides, like I said, my story isn't that unique.  :smirk2: Very special to me, of course, but not so unique.

*sniff*

But...I think it is special, and I think there are others here that would too. :wasup:

Then write a book, and we will all buy one. I want mine autographed!

Tricia Lea

but we want to hear it

let us decide, and yea this may not be the best thread to tell it  but start the sister mom thread

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis Backseat Radio on June 12, 2007, 02:57:54 AM

Hopefully your not refering to the prayer request thread that some of my friends have kept going on my behalf cuase my story aint that unique.  I assume your refering to the thread called "a young lady was in a car wreck" thats posted on the prayer request board

Yes. My mistake. I was referring to William and his family.

SippinTea

Quote from: TriciaLea on June 12, 2007, 03:01:17 AM

but we want to hear it

let us decide, and yea this may not be the best thread to tell it  but start the sister mom thread

I second the motion.

Motion made and seconded.

Motion passed. ;) ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel