News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Greetings in Jesus name!

Started by GottaTellSomebody, May 05, 2007, 04:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GottaTellSomebody

Greetings in Jesus Name!
I'm new on this site, but I think I've been here before... I don't remember... LOL. Been too long ago... a friend of mine invited me on here. My name's Maria, I go to the First United Pentecostal Church in Raleigh, NC. My pastor's are: Sr. Pastor Wayne Huntley and Pastor Brian Ballestero. I hope to meet up with you all, and get to chat with you. Have a blessed day! God bless you is my prayer!  ;)

Tricia Lea

Hey this is tricia

Glad you found GP

And for everyone that dont know  Maria was a roomate at youth camp  wayyyyy back in the late 80s

And we found each other again on Paltalk a bit back

MelodyB

Bro Huntly is awesome!! and Bro Ballestero, is that Anthony Ballestero's father? I live in Fl and I know the ones that live here.

Im Melody, and I pick on Tricia a lot...(dont believe anything she says about me) Welcome to the board, and hopefully you will like it here...we seem to. LOL

And whatever you do...dont click this link! http://www.bubbleshooter.net/game1.php

:freaky2: :hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

GottaTellSomebody

LOL. Yah, right... u just dont want me playing the game... lol.   :nono:

GottaTellSomebody

Quote from: TriciaLea on May 05, 2007, 04:48:17 PM
Hey this is tricia

Glad you found GP

And for everyone that dont know  Maria was a roomate at youth camp  wayyyyy back in the late 80s

:biglaugh: :lol: more like ages and eons ago, which would make tricia reallllllllll old! *ducks as tricia throws ice at her* *leaves the room QUICK sticking her toungue out @ tricia*

Tricia Lea

Quote from: GottaTellSomebody on May 05, 2007, 05:37:19 PM
Hey this is tricia

Glad you found GP

:biglaugh: :lol: more like ages and eons ago, which would make tricia reallllllllll old! *ducks as tricia throws ice at her* *leaves the room QUICK sticking her toungue out @ tricia*

Just remember you are older than me

Tricia Lea

Quote from: GottaTellSomebody on May 05, 2007, 05:32:34 PM
LOL. Yah, right... u just dont want me playing the game... lol.   :nono:

Its very addictive

GottaTellSomebody

Quote from: TriciaLea on May 05, 2007, 05:41:42 PM
Hey this is tricia

Glad you found GP

:P dont remind me... and I'm not older than u am I? LOL. Or what? Whens your birthday?

Tricia Lea

Quote from: GottaTellSomebody on May 05, 2007, 11:12:12 PM
Quote from: TriciaLea on May 05, 2007, 05:41:42 PM
Hey this is tricia

Glad you found GP

:P dont remind me... and I'm not older than u am I? LOL. Or what? Whens your birthday?

I will be 37 in January

You Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy older than that lol

Melody

your 36?!!  I'm 27, I feel like a youngin. 

MelodyB

Your 27 MY? :o

I thought you to be much older...not a put down, but compliment. You seem to have too much wisdom and a way with words to be my age. (Im 26)

apsurf

welcome Maria

There are alot of angels on here to chat with, and then there's the rest of us....the annoying ones.....and then's there's the GOB council----these old guys are just indescribable!!!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

apsurf

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 06, 2007, 12:07:09 PM
*link to the next to elder GOB*

I guess you forgot, I have been a member of the grumpy old bachelor squad for over a year now!  :P

mini

No, John is the elder GOB, you are next to oldest.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

newkris

welcome!  grab a cuppa coffee and chat a while. . .always someone talking and something going on at GP!

we are a rather huggy bunch, too, in case you haven't found your way there, yet - sometimes even the GOBs find themselves hugged!  :pwink:

and then there's the pinkwinkers.  we don't really mean to and we certainly never purposely try to, but somewhere along the way we get off track and have the grandest time distracting the more serious conversations.  :pwink:  so please, feel free to join us randomly hijack threads! 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

Hello!  :hi:  Welcome to the craziness!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Backseat Radio

Quote from: GottaTellSomebody on May 05, 2007, 04:43:39 PM
Greetings in Jesus Name!
I'm new on this site, but I think I've been here before... I don't remember... LOL. Been too long ago... a friend of mine invited me on here. My name's Maria, I go to the First United Pentecostal Church in Raleigh, NC. My pastor's are: Sr. Pastor Wayne Huntley and Pastor Brian Ballestero. I hope to meet up with you all, and get to chat with you. Have a blessed day! God bless you is my prayer!  ;)

Welcome to GP  :hi:

Tricia Lea

o yea, watch out for Chseeads, hes crazy

Called_&_chosen

:hi:

WELCOME to GP

I is Amanda  :roll:

WE here at GP are always overly joyed when NEW faces or even OLD appear  :freaky2:

Hope you get to liking it here it is a real knee slapper hear  :laughhard:

:freaky2:
*Ashley Thomas*
"Mistakes are part of the price you pay for KNOWLEDGE"

*Bro Harold Linder*
"if God Calls You. You Will be Happy"
"Many Are Called but Few are Chosen"

*Bro Tim Green*
"You cant have a testimony without aTest"

bishopnl

I love Wayne Huntley!  That guy is an awesome preacher! 
~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~
- Mark Twain, a Biography

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

- James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

GottaTellSomebody

Quote from: bishopnl on May 08, 2007, 05:02:15 PM
I love Wayne Huntley!  That guy is an awesome preacher! 

Awww ty bishopnl, so I gather u've heard him preach before?

GottaTellSomebody

Quote from: Mel-Mel on May 05, 2007, 05:03:21 PM
Bro Huntly is awesome!! and Bro Ballestero, is that Anthony Ballestero's father? I live in Fl and I know the ones that live here.

Im Melody, and I pick on Tricia a lot...(dont believe anything she says about me) Welcome to the board, and hopefully you will like it here...we seem to. LOL

And whatever you do...dont click this link! http://www.bubbleshooter.net/game1.php

:freaky2: :hypocrite:

So I gather Anthony Ballestero is YOUR pastor just like BRIAN Ballestero's MY pastor huh? LOL. I love both my pastor's...

MelodyB

No, he is not my Pastor, but I know him from Camps and HYC and stuff. I live in North Florida and he is in the South.

Sister_Mom

Tricia!!!!! This has to be my long lost twin!!! Where have you been hiding her?!  :-(

I can see right now, we're gonna have a blast!  :great: Welcome to GP!!  :hi:

Have you even been to Bro. Williams church in Fayetteville? I live in FL, same city as Mel-Mel, but Bro. Williams was my first pastor.  :clap: (long story, if you have about a half hour, I'll tell you someday  :grin: )

Happy picking on Tricia.... er... umm, I mean posting.  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.