News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Photo Editing

Started by JoleneHeather, March 03, 2007, 09:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoleneHeather

BTW in that first picture you look like Joey Fatone from Nsync  hahahahaha.

alohilani

But can you dance in a canary yellow suit, is the question... *grin*

Tsalagi

QuoteBTW in that first picture you look like Joey Fatone from Nsync  hahahahaha.

Ouch.  Now see, I make one "Jo-lene" comment...and boy does she escalate! lol ;)

QuoteBut can you dance in a canary yellow suit, is the question... *grin*

I can dance in any color suit...cause I'm smooth like that  :cool:

No one ever tell ya Injuns got rhythm?

JoleneHeather

Quote from: alohilani on May 19, 2007, 05:10:23 PM
But can you dance in a canary yellow suit, is the question... *grin*

I LOVE that show.  I want Apollo and whats her name to win...  okay just hijacked my thread... haha.

sorry, you pull out the jo-lene and I pull out the big guns, thats how it goes.

actually Joey has an oddly perfectly symmetrical face.  I noticed that the other day... when he danced in his canary yellow outfit.  haha.

alohilani

Ahh, Apolo and Julianne. I gotcha - I'm undecided between Apolo and Joey. Laila has a bit of attitude. ;)

Ok, I'll stop threadjacking now. :pwink:

JoleneHeather

I think appollo could have a shot at actually compeating in a real ballroom compitiion, which is why I think he should win.  He looks like a pro.  But it is hard because Joey is so good too.  But appollo can do it just as good with less showmanship... i donno... its hard to choose.

this thread is officially hijacked.

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RandyWayne

Did someone mention "ballroom"?

I'm part of the 2nd couple from the (viewers) left.  My partner has the short, very dark hair.  The camera is constantly panning back and forth so I am in about 50% of the actual dance video.  We end up in the very center of the formation for the final pose (she is doing the splits).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSPEF6aaXYI

JoleneHeather

the video was really jerky... it would pause ever second and a half.  Dont know if thats me or if it you.  :)

Roxie

Video worked for me...
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Tsalagi

AmberMarie

Youtube does that pausing thing if you dont have a good connection. You can pause it and let it fully load and then play it and it should play fine.  ;)

RandyWayne

I actually copied the video into the computer from a VHS copy (which was a copy of the original).  So it cannot be expected to be that good......

By the time the "fast" part kicks in, we are on the extreme left, from the viewers perspective.

LeahMarie

I saw it! It's pretty good!

And- Tsalagi that rocks! :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

JoleneHeather

YEA apollo won!!!!  WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Tsalagi

Quotehaha cool.

QuoteAnd- Tsalagi that rocks!

Thank yaz! :D

alohilani

I was going to post in here earlier about Apolo but I didn't have time. Woohoo! He's stankin' good.

My parents bought me a digital camera for my birthday (YEAY! They're awesome!) so I can actually take pictures. So far, I've been using my phone, which is, of course, ghastly blurry. (See my current Av.. lol)

Anyway - I'm excited! Now I'll have lots of things to photoshop! ;)

LeahMarie

Oh, who won?

Quote from: alohilani on May 24, 2007, 06:42:01 AM
My parents bought me a digital camera for my birthday (YEAY! They're awesome!)

Yeah, they are! :thumbsup2: