News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

World's Thinnest Books

Started by taco_harvell, May 10, 2011, 05:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

World's Thinnest Books

Detroit - A Travel Guide
Everything Men Know About Women
Everything Women Know About Men
The Amish Phone Directory
The Engineer's Guide To Fashion

Can you name a few?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Rename the thread "Welcome to Completely Absurd Press (CAP)" specializing in only absurd titles, and I could name a few. 

But within the current thread topic, "Requirements for working at a fast food factory."  And a history book, "Incredible fast food menu creations."  And a tech book, "Reasons to use BSD."  Of course the book on "How to install and use BSD" would be slightly larger, filling several inconveniently large buildings.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

And if you want the thinnest book in the world, I could write a book listing the music styles I hate.   :freaky2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

It's like Linux, but you have to know something about computers to use it, and you can't do as much with it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Scott

How to post funny comments by Seth
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle