Main Menu

Where Did JakeLeonard Disappear To?

Started by JakeLeonard, December 05, 2008, 06:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Well, according to the banner you have in your signature line, you have relocated to Corpus Christi, Texas area for the winter.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

JakeLeonard

Quote from: iridiscente on December 15, 2008, 08:11:53 AM
Let's see, what's close to TX... OK?

You were so close! You just had to blow it!

Quote from: sunlight on December 15, 2008, 03:31:00 PM
Ok isnt close to the ocean... :grin:

Because that guess iridiscente's guess was wrong, but had the right idea!

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 15, 2008, 09:47:52 PM
Well, according to the banner you have in your signature line, you have relocated to Corpus Christi, Texas area for the winter.

OK, you have the right state and region, but which city? (Clue 1: there is a UPC church there. Clue 2: It is in the South Texas District)

I can say the state since someone said it! Now find where I am in the area and name the church I will be attending. EXTRA CREDIT: Name my pastor I will have in that church.

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

iridiscente

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

myhaloisintheshop

extra credit?   I didnt know we are being graded on this! 

:o

The Purple Fuzzy

Bliss

Rockport, TX

Pastor: Donald L. Eddins

JakeLeonard

iridiscente

JakeLeonard

Bliss found my location and answered my "extra credit" question!

Ashlee

Good, now send us your address. I'm too lazy to ask Sis and wait.  I'm filling out the cards now.  lol

Bliss

Quote from: JakeLeonard on December 17, 2008, 06:13:34 AM
Bliss found my location and answered my "extra credit" question!

YAY!  :disco:

I saw on his myspace his hometown was Rockport, TX, and that is how I guessed.

iridiscente

JakeLeonard

LOL.....maybe next time, I'll state the rules more specifically next time.....

Like no cheating by looking on MySpace, Facebook, Everyone's Apostolic or other networking sites....that takes the fun out of it!

What do my friends think of it?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: