News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Where Did JakeLeonard Disappear To?

Started by JakeLeonard, December 05, 2008, 06:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeLeonard

Let's have a little bit of fun with this:

(Anyone who are my friends on MySpace, EveryonesApostolic and Facebook already know where I am...or was told my mail might be temporarily moved to another state....don't tell them where I am at...)

Just so you know...I am not in Missouri.....

Guess my exact location without the help of those who know my exact location!

Sis

Chseeads

JakeLeonard

That may be true, but that isn't where I'm at!  :pound: :pound: :pound:

Sis

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

JakeLeonard

JakeLeonard

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

iridiscente

myhaloisintheshop

JakeLeonard

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

the stars at night, are big and bright...

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

iridiscente

JakeLeonard

Quote from: sunlight on December 09, 2008, 10:41:09 AM
Are you in the ocean? :grin:

Close to it...

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 09, 2008, 04:20:05 PM
the stars at night, are big and bright...

You're getting warm...

Quote from: iridiscente on December 11, 2008, 08:41:43 AM
Alaska.

I don't think I feel like freezing trying to meet Sarah Palin, so no.

EricShane

can you start a "what did JakeLeonard buy at the grocery store today" thread next!? lol jk

are you still in the United States?

JakeLeonard

Quote from: EricShane on December 14, 2008, 08:52:23 PM
can you start a "what did JakeLeonard buy at the grocery store today" thread next!? lol jk

Uh, I dunno about that...

Quote from: EricShane on December 14, 2008, 08:52:23 PM
are you still in the United States?

Uh, yes...

Ashlee

All I know is, you're not getting a Christmas card from any of us until you tell us where you live.

JakeLeonard

Quote from: Ashlee on December 14, 2008, 09:25:17 PM
All I know is, you're not getting a Christmas card from any of us until you tell us where you live.

OK, ask Sis, but you can't tell anyone else...