News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

OMG, I found REAL Pictures of Chel!!

Started by EricShane, August 20, 2008, 07:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Okay, Chel please dont get mad at me... but I came across a few pictures of you...

lol I love you, please dont kill me

and I have to say....

Not what I expected...

Check these out everyone!

and chel... who is this guy?

and whats up with you hitting on the asian guy? lol

haha...

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

BOL!

i had to admit, you had me scared for a min there... lol!
* sunlight :pound: Eric
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

You are lucky GP crashed actually... i had a whole post full of blackmail stuff on you that i tried to post for about 5 min... and then it erased it cause it wasnt working... so you are safe for the moment...:lol:

EricShane

Quote from: sunlight on August 20, 2008, 09:14:38 AM
You are lucky GP crashed actually... i had a whole post full of blackmail stuff on you that i tried to post for about 5 min... and then it erased it cause it wasnt working... so you are safe for the moment...:lol:
haha! - uh oh! lol...

sunlight

PS... I'm not so sure I would consider him Asian at first glance either... :grin:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I love your tattoos on the first pic, Chel, is THAT why we never see your arms anymore? ;) Looks like you were kinda young in that pic.

Sis

sunlight

EricShane

sunlight

and you wondered why i questioned your number of just 3 in that other thread...

REG

EricShane

Quote from: sunlight on August 21, 2008, 12:45:44 PM
and you wondered why i questioned your number of just 3 in that other thread...

REG

haha  :pound:

in all seriosuness... its just one...

You...  :smirk2:

lol jk

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

:sadbounce: with Mel.  We neglected ones must stick together.

Ashlee

EricShane

RainbowJingles

Yes, Ashlee.  You, too, m'dear.  Obviously we are now the women scorned.

Eric shall see the fury.

EricShane

man, im like the woman at the well! lol

RainbowJingles

:o  You like her, too?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

*slaps Eric*

How COULD you!??!?!

:cry2:

EricShane

rofl... oh Lord... im totally getting myself into trouble... hahaaaa

sunlight

EricShane

sunlight

:grin:

great job! haha!
* sunlight decides to be nice now and drop it... :grin:

Ashlee