Can a vegetarian eat?

Started by Brother Dad, May 02, 2008, 01:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Quote from: Brother Dad on May 02, 2008, 01:56:29 PM
Can a vegetarian eat animal crackers?

Yes we can

I am a vegetarian, but not by choice.

Animal Crackers have no meat content, therefore I can eat them without pain!

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

SippinTea

*falls over in a faint*

Scott posted?

*gasp*

Scott posted!

He really did!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Scott

Quote from: SippinTea on May 04, 2008, 05:16:49 AM
*falls over in a faint*

Scott posted?

*gasp*

Scott posted!

He really did!

:beret:

hush you
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Brother Dad

Sure Scott posted He like his animal crackers
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sis

Tricia Lea

Sis

If sandwich bread is square, then why is most luncheon meats round?

When you go to Heaven, do you wear the clothes you were buried in forever? What if they were burned up? What if you were in the bathtub?

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

NessasMama

If no one is in the forest, and a tree falls, does it make a sound? ? ? ?  :-?
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

World Traveler

No. It only makes vibrations. Sound is not sound until those vibrations reach something that has the capacity to turn those vibrations into noise.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Sis

Brother Dad

In a completely dark room no light at all is a blue shirt still blue?
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?

Chseeads

A vegetarian can eat animal crackers as long as the seal is not broken.... :smirk2:

Sis

Quote from: Brother Dad on May 05, 2008, 12:58:27 PM
In a completely dark room no light at all is a blue shirt still blue?

No, it needs the sunlight's spectrum to make color. That's why at dusk on a cloudy day everything looks black and white.

QuoteIf corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?

Petroleum!

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, "sleep like a baby"?

Why did man walk on the moon before it was discovered that wheels could be put on luggage?

Why go to the top of a tall building only to put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Money does not grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

World Traveler

Why do rivers have banks if they are always undergoing liquidation?
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Mrs. Yosemite

Well You know how my ole head it. Thing hurts all the time. lol And is suppose hurt all the time according to Yosmite. haha

yosemite

well ya know what they say,"with a head like that,id be concerned if it didnt hurt."LOLOLOLOL

Sis

Can Bald people have Hairline fractures?

What's the difference between a novel and a book?

How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

If you have a cold hot pocket, is it just a pocket?