News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Buzzards... *lol*

Started by EricShane, March 06, 2008, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

This is For you Sis... You asked here it is, it was on the Front Page on Feb 7th, in the Wilmington News Journal, I cant believe I could still find it online..

http://wnewsj.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=162754&SectionID=49&SubSectionID=156&S=1
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

What a thing to be famous for....lol

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on March 06, 2008, 05:47:29 PM
What a thing to be famous for....lol
i know.. lol everyone in this town called me buzzard boy.. I still go into walmart and peoples like "Oh I seen you in the paper..."

:roll: lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sis

Is that Wilmington DE? or NC? ................................... buzzard boy?

EricShane

Quote from: Sis on March 06, 2008, 08:12:28 PM
Is that Wilmington DE? or NC? ................................... buzzard boy?
haha! Niether, I live in wilmington ohio!

Backseat Radio

obviously the oddest of things make the paper  :o

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Guest was looking at this one too eh PF?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

sometimes I just Smile, when I have no idea whats going on

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Sis

Quote from: EricShane on September 22, 2008, 05:34:40 AM
sometimes I just Smile, when I have no idea whats going on

Sounds like a good bumper sticker.