Things to do to the car at a wedding...

Started by sunlight, December 12, 2007, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Sis

:laughat:  How long did it take them to figure it out?

EricShane

my friend got her car postied once, it was awesome.. lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

CDAGeek

iridiscente

RainbowJingles

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

EricShane

Im in! I'll get married..

You dont have to pay as much taxes.. You can get better deals on insurance, and other things! Single people have it rough financially, especially if you live by yourself!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

CDAGeek

I'd say when I'm getting married, but I'm scared of forgetting about this thread in the mean time and walking out after the ceremony to a neon post it car.

The Purple Fuzzy

chicken. ;)  there ARE things worse than post it notes.  hehehe

MelodyB

Dina and Ben had/have a BUG? I love those!!

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

CDAGeek

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 12, 2009, 06:17:58 PM
chicken. ;)  there ARE things worse than post it notes.  hehehe

All the more reason to elope!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

iridiscente

EricShane

took me a second to realize that was actually you! lol

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

iridiscente

iridiscente

EricShane

the more toilet paper, means the longer the marriage will last..  :smirk2: lol jk

iridiscente

Why? There's more stuff to wipe away the crappy experiences?

EricShane

RainbowJingles

Maybe it was the way my Mom always reacted to things like that, but I think I would feel completely disrespected if someone did that to my car (the way Dina's was) on my wedding day.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'd be good at keeping my feelings about it inside, either!  The post-it one wasn't too terrible, but to walk out to a trashed car that I had to struggle to get into while I was wearing the most expensive dress that I'd ever owned in my life...  Ugh.  That just makes me feel awful to think about it.

Of course, I generally don't involve myself in any practical jokes because of those feelings.  I don't want the "favors" returned to me, and I pray that people take those types of things into consideration.

And I pray that I marry someone who hasn't been actively involved in creaming and TPing other people's cars at their weddings.  lol