News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Things to do to the car at a wedding...

Started by sunlight, December 12, 2007, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 11, 2008, 09:47:21 PM

I heard someplace that its easier to ask for forgiveness after the fact than for approval before the fact

In that case, the question would be just what would they be willing to risk to find out if that's true or not?  :fork:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 11, 2008, 09:37:17 PM
Quote from: Sis on February 11, 2008, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 11, 2008, 03:05:42 PM
:o  :nono:

Just keep in mind, 1.) you have no clue which car will be used, 2.) both cars will be there, and 3.) if a car is going to be left in the parking lot with "stuff" on it, you'll need to get the pastor's permission to do that, and I have connections with the pastor and really strong connections with the senior pastor.  So there.  :P:

Isn't there a verse about "thou shalt not touch mine anointed ones vehicle"?  :biglaugh:

Don't think so but if I remember correctly, there IS one that says to provoke one another......   :laughhard:

Then I guess most of GP needs to repent.  :o  :laughhard:

Have you told GP just who the Senior pastor there is lol?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on February 11, 2008, 09:55:24 PM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 11, 2008, 09:37:17 PM
Quote from: Sis on February 11, 2008, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 11, 2008, 03:05:42 PM
:o  :nono:

Just keep in mind, 1.) you have no clue which car will be used, 2.) both cars will be there, and 3.) if a car is going to be left in the parking lot with "stuff" on it, you'll need to get the pastor's permission to do that, and I have connections with the pastor and really strong connections with the senior pastor.  So there.  :P:

Isn't there a verse about "thou shalt not touch mine anointed ones vehicle"?  :biglaugh:

Don't think so but if I remember correctly, there IS one that says to provoke one another......   :laughhard:

Then I guess most of GP needs to repent.  :o  :laughhard:

Have you told GP just who the Senior pastor there is lol?

Melody knows.  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

I know who it is. :P

And really, truly, I think that decorating a car is a waste of time and effort. A simple "Just Married" in shoe polish on the back window is enough for my taste. If I were to ever do that, thats all I would do.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 11, 2008, 09:53:20 PM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 11, 2008, 09:47:21 PM

I heard someplace that its easier to ask for forgiveness after the fact than for approval before the fact

In that case, the question would be just what would they be willing to risk to find out if that's true or not?  :fork:

The fun with pics and investigations on GP later would be worth the risk of punishment from a minister.  Being a PK myself I know that punishment from a minister usually isn't that bad.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: MelodyB on February 11, 2008, 09:57:40 PM

And really, truly, I think that decorating a car is a waste of time and effort. A simple "Just Married" in shoe polish on the back window is enough for my taste. If I were to ever do that, thats all I would do.

But should others know lol

MelodyB

Im just saying what I would do, I am not going to be held responsible for anything that anyone else does.

Sis

Ah use a soap marker, it's easier to wash off.

Backseat Radio

If I ever get married I expect far worse than post it notes on the get away car.  My cohort in crime will see to it that theres plenty of pranks pulled.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: MelodyB on February 11, 2008, 10:01:13 PM
Im just saying what I would do, I am not going to be held responsible for anything that anyone else does.

I was meanin should GP know who the SENIOR PASTOR there is lol

MelodyB

Sis

They knew what you meant. They're skipping around the subject. Ok so spill........... Is it Brother Dad?

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Sis on February 11, 2008, 10:03:26 PM

then the couple can cheat and go through a car wash

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on February 11, 2008, 09:57:40 PM

If I print this can I get your signature on it? Would Justin and Tricia sign it?  :contract:

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 11, 2008, 10:10:32 PM

Thanks! Hadn't thought of that. :great:

MelodyB

I will sign it, not sure about Tricia or Justin....and Im going to talk to Jason...I want him to ride up there with me, and maybe we could do something to help him fly back. Or if Giggles drives or something...I need someone with me on the trip up there, and I know you guys really dont want him to miss the wedding. We need to talk about that. He needs to be there.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 11, 2008, 10:14:04 PM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 11, 2008, 10:10:32 PM

Thanks! Hadn't thought of that. :great:

There's ways to fix it so you can't just go through a car wash and wash off the evidence

:hypocrite:

MelodyB

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MelodyB on February 11, 2008, 10:21:39 PM
So Tia....you coming to the wedding? :freaky2:

unforunately I won't be able to get off work to do any such thing.  :(

Tricia Lea

still thinking of what to do, if anything,

Any more ideas?

lol

Chseeads

Turn their lights on while they're in the church for the wedding so when they come out their battery is dead.  :)

MelodyB

Hmmmm...thats an idea to do to Moms truck before she leaves tomorrow.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: MelodyB on February 13, 2008, 07:14:03 PM

:o  She might ground you on that one

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on February 13, 2008, 07:54:46 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on February 13, 2008, 07:14:03 PM

:o  She might ground you on that one

I'd do more than ground her for that one. Ya know, I don't have a vehicle to come back on, I just might not make it back.  :freaky2: