News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Things to do to the car at a wedding...

Started by sunlight, December 12, 2007, 11:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

haha! i laughed when i saw this...my mom sent it to me in email... and it dont damage the car! i'll have to see if i can get some people together to do this at the next wedding we go to! lol.

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sis

And how many millions of dollars to buy all the post-it notes?

kade

Sunday best and broken glass

sunlight

lol, not sure, but cant be too bad when you compare it to all the shaving cream, saran wrap, watermelons, balloons, and everything else usually bought for the other way... at least the post its are reusable... to some extent! or at least-a lot more so than a run-over-watermelon-rind :)

Sis

Quote from: sunlight on December 16, 2007, 03:26:54 AM
lol, not sure, but cant be too bad when you compare it to all the shaving cream, saran wrap, watermelons, balloons, and everything else usually bought for the other way... at least the post its are reusable... to some extent! or at least-a lot more so than a run-over-watermelon-rind :)

Wait! Wait! Wait! .................................................  Watermelon?

sunlight

why yeah...  LOL. If you put a half a watermelon rind under their tires... they cant go anywhere... they will just spin out if its done right... Or so i hear anyways... :)

Sis

Well, what do ya know? That's a new one on me!   :laughhard:

Babs

hey sis we may have to try that at the next GP wedding  :laughhard:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

make sure you put it on the tires that are the driving tires! It dont do much good to put it on the front tires when its a rear wheel drive! lol! just a hint... from umm, someone. !

Sis

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on December 17, 2007, 07:16:05 AM
hey sis we may have to try that at the next GP wedding  :laughhard:

Depends on how big and mean the guy is.

Quotemake sure you put it on the tires that are the driving tires! It dont do much good to put it on the front tires when its a rear wheel drive! lol! just a hint... from umm, someone.

The rear wheel drive cars are as extinct as dinosaurs. I would rather have rear-wheel drive but can't find many unless I get a classic.

sunlight

hmm. wonder if you can special order a rear wheel drive?
I didnt realize they were extinct already. BOL- show's you that the cars I have been driving are not all new huh? lol!

Sis

You said it, I didn't so don't hit me. *Sis ducks* LOL

Um, Not sure if you can find one or which company may make them. Four-wheel drives are around.

I don't like front wheel drive for many reasons. One, you can't turn as sharply with it, and I was in a spin out once, where I had very little control over the car because everything was up front.

I hit black ice and the car started spinning. It was a hatchback wagon that was pretty full of luggage. We were taking a short trip to Minneapolis at the time.

With a rear wheel drive, you have some more control. But with front wheel drive the rear of the car was fishtailing and started the spin and I had very little control. So we ended up in the median. Someone pushed us out the other side and we went on our way. But I felt totally helpless with the rear of the car going every which way and not being able to do anything.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

:o  :nono:

Just keep in mind, 1.) you have no clue which car will be used, 2.) both cars will be there, and 3.) if a car is going to be left in the parking lot with "stuff" on it, you'll need to get the pastor's permission to do that, and I have connections with the pastor and really strong connections with the senior pastor.  So there.  :P:

Isn't there a verse about "thou shalt not touch mine anointed ones vehicle"?  :biglaugh:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

BOL! I don't remember that one, Sis Mom. Methinks you'll have to come up with something better than that. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Sister_Mom

Quote from: SippinTea on February 11, 2008, 04:04:25 PM
BOL! I don't remember that one, Sis Mom. Methinks you'll have to come up with something better than that. ;)

:sadbounce:

She'd still have to get the senior pastor's approval, and for some reason, I just don't see that happening.  :P
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

sunlight

2 cars... COOL! you can do something different to both! hehe! alrighty! BOL!

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 11, 2008, 03:05:42 PM

Just keep in mind, 1.) you have no clue which car will be used, 2.) both cars will be there, and 3.) if a car is going to be left in the parking lot with "stuff" on it, you'll need to get the pastor's permission to do that, and I have connections with the pastor and really strong connections with the senior pastor.  So there.  :P:

Isn't there a verse about "thou shalt not touch mine anointed ones vehicle"?  :biglaugh:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: sunlight on February 11, 2008, 05:04:03 PM
2 cars... COOL! you can do something different to both! hehe! alrighty! BOL!

I think somebody's just not paying any attention to what I'm trying to say here. Make that somebodies.  :roll:

I think I know 3 kids that need to be grounded. :up2:

Ok, think about it. You go to all that trouble to "decorate" a car, then the only people that see it are people in the parking lot because the car doesn't leave the parking lot for a couple of days and we get voluteers to go clean up before we need to take it out on the road. So you've put all that effort into it for nothing. right?  :grin: Seriously, I don't think anyone would get any enjoyment out of it whatsoever. Think of all the other fun things you could be doing.... all the people you could be meeting, but you might miss meeting someone because you are trying to mess up a  car. See? Doesn't make sense, does it?  right? :grin:

sunlight

just cause you have a limited time for meeting people dont mean the rest of them are going to leave when you do! they could have a "party" and get to know everyone else... and you would never know! BOL! and besides... pictures are worth it! just cause they wouldnt see it on the road... they would see it on GP! so there! hehe!

Sister_Mom

I give up.  :roll:

Bro. Dad, do you have a preference  in colors of post-it notes?  :grin:

I kinda like blues and purples and greens myself.  :thumbsup2:

Sis

Don't think so but if I remember correctly, there IS one that says to provoke one another......   :laughhard:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis on February 11, 2008, 06:24:16 PM

Don't think so but if I remember correctly, there IS one that says to provoke one another......   :laughhard:

Then I guess most of GP needs to repent.  :o  :laughhard:

Sis

I'm serious! Lookie!

Hebrews 10:24
And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

I like my version better than the KJV

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 11, 2008, 04:59:10 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on February 11, 2008, 04:04:25 PM

:sadbounce:

She'd still have to get the senior pastor's approval, and for some reason, I just don't see that happening.  :P

I heard someplace that its easier to ask for forgiveness after the fact than for approval before the fact