Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

At work, but I got here super late. Didn't feel super great this morning. Going to eat some toast in a few minutes.

Work today, then right after work to church to spot clean sanctuary, then home to pack the car and get the cat ready for the weekend away from me being home to care for her, haha. THEN Arkansas. Not really sure how the plans are working now that they're having a funeral tomorrow, but it'll workout someway. Hopefully I get to rest at some point, haha.

Roscoe

Shew. Got up early, had the oil changed in the Ford...then trip to Russellville and bought gutters for the house. Then ANOTHER trip to Russellville to pick up parts I meant to pick up originally. Then I came home and got most of the gutter job done. Still have a couple drain and down spots to mount but it got dark on me. Waiting rather impatiently for Sam's headlight harness and rings to get here so I can get his headlights installed and move to the final phase..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Lord. Headache. Feel not good. And I have to preach tonight. May God move....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Monday again. Sigh. Weekends go by too fast.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Fun fact. When we moved to W. Falls, our new house is currently on Garfield Street. lol
It's why I wanted this house, besides that we liked it.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

I read that it hit 100* yesterday in Killeen, TX. :o

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 27, 2024, 06:07:06 PMI read that it hit 100* yesterday in Killeen, TX. :o
I heard a rumor that a certain feline is keeping his short tail in Tennessee.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

It seems like a Monday here again. I feel like crud.....not sick enough to take off, but definitely "blah".
Stuck in a "teams" meeting. Wanting to go home.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 27, 2024, 06:07:06 PMI read that it hit 100* yesterday in Killeen, TX. :o

It was 92 here in W. Falls. What was your temp Sandra?
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 27, 2024, 09:52:48 PM

It was 92 here in W. Falls. What was your temp Sandra?
I think ours was 87*

Roscoe

I'm liking warmer temps. This morning, however, is NOT warm. Cold front pushing through. Oh, it's not terrible- low 40s- but it's definitely not the 70s and 80s I love. :pound:
I backslid this morning from the way of the diet. Got a Oreo Mocha frappe from a local coffee shop. Conviction has yet to wrench my soul- and when it does, I'll take another swig to calm it. :lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

Right, it's 49 this morning. Crazy bipolar weather.

MsJennJenn

It said 35 here. Or "real feel" is 27.  :noo:  :nono:

I ONNNNTT LIKE IT. make it go away.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

Anyone alive  :o

Cold and gloomy here. I just wanna crawl back in bed.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Shew. Been busy as the proverbial one armed paperhanger today...One arrested on new drug trafficking charges, another turned himself in after being awol for 6 months, and one got arrested and thrown in the slammer- and in my name- after he felt it was a good idea to send his young female parole officer videos of himself and all that God blessed him with. Ick. It didn't go the way he apparently felt it would.

I, personally, am OVER this whole being an adult thing for the week.

Lynx

That has to happen a lot to female parole officers. I'm not about to look it up though.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on February 29, 2024, 11:46:01 PMThat has to happen a lot to female parole officers. I'm not about to look it up though.
Surprisingly, around here it doesn't. I think this is the first time I remember it happening in the 8 years or so I've been here.
Morning all. Went to sleep at a normal time, had an incredibly vivid dream/vision pertaining to church that woke me up. Wound up being awake half the night but when I went to sleep it was with an immense feeling of peace.
Now, I'm back at work- thankful it is Friday. This weekend is full.

MsJennJenn

So glad it's Friday.

Hubbs job is opening a store in Searcy, AR. After our vac to AR, we're more inclined to live there lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 01, 2024, 03:01:51 PMSo glad it's Friday.

Hubbs job is opening a store in Searcy, AR. After our vac to AR, we're more inclined to live there lol
That would be awesome! Searcy is just about an hour and a half from us. And Arkansas is beautiful if you get out of the flat eastern part.  :laughhard:

Nelle

Quote from: Roscoe on March 01, 2024, 03:11:09 PM

That would be awesome! Searcy is just about an hour and a half from us. And Arkansas is beautiful if you get out of the flat eastern part.  :laughhard:

Hey now! Eastern half is beautiful too. We lived (parents still do) on Crowleys Ridge. I loved Arkansas! Lots of natural beauty.. and SOME good people.  :lol:  LOL

Backseat Radio

I'll stay as far away from Arkansas as I can. Their poor job of fixing the interstate is why I have hardware in my back.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on March 01, 2024, 03:11:09 PM

Mom has a close friend whose parents live in Jonesboro. So she was all for that one. I mean besides it being 7 hours closer to her LOL
-Alexander Den Heijer-