News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by MsJennJenn - March 04, 2024, 08:37:04 PM
I think we get rain this week too. Or should. Who knows with Texas.

My hubbs boss was out with covid last week/week prior. And so he was down 2-3 days last week.
I think he passed it to me cus I feel awful today. I cannot stop sneezing.  :'(
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 04, 2024, 03:06:23 PM
Its nice 60 degree day here in Indiana today. Tomorrow its supposed to be rainy all day.
Last post by MsJennJenn - March 04, 2024, 02:59:10 PM
Good ol Texas weather. I love the warmth and sunshine though so no complaints from me.

I don't want to adult and work today. Sigh.
Last post by Roscoe - March 04, 2024, 02:38:30 AM
I've enjoyed the pretty weather. Did a bit more work on Sam Saturday, then had some church kids over, which Chey enjoyed, at least one of them anyway. :lol:
Preached today. Small list to do tomorrow...
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 02, 2024, 09:06:25 PM
We are back up to 79* today. This weather will give you whiplash.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 01, 2024, 09:26:40 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on March 01, 2024, 08:13:19 PM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on March 01, 2024, 07:41:16 PMI'll stay as far away from Arkansas as I can. Their poor job of fixing the interstate is why I have hardware in my back.
I cannot deny their interstate repairs have not always been the best.
And Nelle, North east is different from east..kinda. I was throwing shade on Brinkley/West Memphis/Delta area... :biglaugh:
But there is nothing like the Boston Mountains in the fall...or Hwy 7 trip to Hot Springs....and of course, the First State Part, my beloved Petit Jean.

West Memphis deserves it. Was on I-55 south around West Memphis that I smacked the interstate divider.
Last post by Roscoe - March 01, 2024, 08:13:19 PM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on March 01, 2024, 07:41:16 PMI'll stay as far away from Arkansas as I can. Their poor job of fixing the interstate is why I have hardware in my back.
I cannot deny their interstate repairs have not always been the best.
And Nelle, North east is different from east..kinda. I was throwing shade on Brinkley/West Memphis/Delta area... :biglaugh:
But there is nothing like the Boston Mountains in the fall...or Hwy 7 trip to Hot Springs....and of course, the First State Part, my beloved Petit Jean.
Last post by MsJennJenn - March 01, 2024, 08:01:52 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on March 01, 2024, 03:11:09 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 01, 2024, 03:01:51 PMSo glad it's Friday.

Hubbs job is opening a store in Searcy, AR. After our vac to AR, we're more inclined to live there lol
That would be awesome! Searcy is just about an hour and a half from us. And Arkansas is beautiful if you get out of the flat eastern part.  :laughhard:

Mom has a close friend whose parents live in Jonesboro. So she was all for that one. I mean besides it being 7 hours closer to her LOL
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 01, 2024, 07:41:16 PM
I'll stay as far away from Arkansas as I can. Their poor job of fixing the interstate is why I have hardware in my back.
Last post by Nelle - March 01, 2024, 07:01:53 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on March 01, 2024, 03:11:09 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 01, 2024, 03:01:51 PMSo glad it's Friday.

Hubbs job is opening a store in Searcy, AR. After our vac to AR, we're more inclined to live there lol
That would be awesome! Searcy is just about an hour and a half from us. And Arkansas is beautiful if you get out of the flat eastern part.  :laughhard:

Hey now! Eastern half is beautiful too. We lived (parents still do) on Crowleys Ridge. I loved Arkansas! Lots of natural beauty.. and SOME good people.  :lol:  LOL