News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Backseat Radio - April 03, 2024, 01:13:46 AM
I put in a long day today working 7AM to 7:20PM. Both of the 2nd shift guys intentionally called off today because the department manager made them mad, leaving the manager by herself on a 2 truck night. I volunteered to stay over to help get the freight done.
Last post by Roscoe - April 02, 2024, 01:11:12 PM
Morning. Today is not a mess with me day, and a coworker has already started. This may not end well.
Last post by Lynx - April 02, 2024, 10:55:54 AM
Yesterday we were busier than midget mountain climbers. We're usually running more than usual on the first of the month, with all the guv'mint check money floating around in the neighborhood, but yesterday it was like every single check recipient had to spend ALL the money RIGHT NOW!

It was kinda fun. Hope we're busy again today. Keeps the dust off ya.
Last post by Lynx - April 02, 2024, 10:53:54 AM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on April 02, 2024, 02:46:35 AMHere's the pictures our photography team got Sunday during service.

https://www.facebook.com/100064532839153/posts/pfbid02KDcUXLnVPuxDPj3DkDLtXZqQ2Di1yPj1CRMaBdZferHhPi12JZYbQY7uqHJgrE2gl/?app=fbl
I'll take your word for it. Facebook won't let me see it unless I'm assimilated into the collecti... er, unless I have an account.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - April 02, 2024, 03:21:25 AM
Hope you had a good birthday, Isaac.

It's been kinda cloudy and bluesome today.
Last post by Backseat Radio - April 02, 2024, 02:42:17 AM
Service Sunday was amazing. Had a full house and lots of visitors including one that had been watching online for a while and told God if a certain sister invited her she'd attend the Easter service... That sister called and invited her.
Last post by Roscoe - April 02, 2024, 12:34:42 AM
Today has been annoying. Just been in a general funk, nothing I touch working out. :pound:
Last post by Nelle - April 01, 2024, 01:46:03 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!!

@Work. very busy day yesterday as always and as everyone's was. :)
Last post by Roscoe - March 31, 2024, 10:36:55 PM
Well. I did not know...but Happy Birthday!

One service today. Preached to around 70 people. Good day overall. Too lazy to do anything else today and I'm laying down.