News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Lynx - April 04, 2024, 10:30:40 AM
o.O

What has been happening at churches, that they stopped insuring them?
Last post by Roscoe - April 03, 2024, 09:18:47 PM
I often fall into sin, if 7brew coffee is considered a sin. :laughhard:  I hate black coffee- but the froufrou drinks with names like "German Chocolate Blended"...well, I am weak.  :laughhard:
Church tonight. I've only lost my temper twice today, so there's that. Man, that whole "I die daily" thing...sheesh. I am an embodiment of Lazarus lately.  :laughhard:
Part of getting old I guess. My tolerence for stupidity is at an all time low.
On the bright side- the insurance company for the church called, and he and I had a good chat. Hopefully his company will insure us..:pray:
Our old insurance company quit insuring churches and it has been a trial to find insurance...
Last post by MsJennJenn - April 03, 2024, 08:22:24 PM
LOL Nelle - there is one black, one all gray, and two that are black and white. One of the black and white has grey stripes on his/her tail though.... they are so precious.

I have just gotten into iced coffee at home and I am OBSESSEDDD. lol
I get the international something iced coffee in mocha or vanilla - then i add Dunkin creamer.... *drool*
I have to limit myself to one cup so I don't tear my stomach up LOL
Last post by Lynx - April 03, 2024, 07:44:21 PM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on April 03, 2024, 01:13:46 AMI put in a long day today working 7AM to 7:20PM. Both of the 2nd shift guys intentionally called off today because the department manager made them mad, leaving the manager by herself on a 2 truck night. I volunteered to stay over to help get the freight done.
That's how you do it. A friend of mine has a father who started as a checkout bagger and ended up part owner of the grocery store.

"How do you climb that high?"

"I just kept coming back, and doing the jobs nobody else wanted to do, and I wound up here."
Last post by Lynx - April 03, 2024, 07:43:04 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 03, 2024, 02:23:21 PMI am sooo tired. Slept fitfully.

May get 7 brew in violation of the diet...
*Lynx runs off yelling something about a pastor drinking a brew.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - April 03, 2024, 05:47:07 PM
They just opened a 7 Brew here on Monday. I am not a fan of coffee.
Last post by Nelle - April 03, 2024, 02:58:59 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 03, 2024, 02:20:19 PMCat we rescued last week had her babies Saturday night. Four healthy kittens. They're sooooooooooo cute.

Otherwise not a lot going on around here lol

Thou shall not envy... Thou shall not envy.. LOL. HOW CUTE! I don't even need to know what they look like.. I'm trying to not be envious, hahahaha. I miss kittens tho I love my old girl. One day I won't be scared anymore and I'll sign up to foster kitties.

Wild night here Monday evening/Tuesday morning with the storms. There is some damage but everyone I know is fine. Thankfully our neighbor's tree missed OUR garage and vehicles. Only half the tree fell, so that saved our property. Hoping they take the rest of that one down as well as their one in the front yard that has nearly taken out my car dropping massive limbs in the last year or so.

@Work. I am participating today in our state entity (capital development board) training for projects. It's 8:30am-4:30pm. Literally my whole work day minus half an hour. I'm HOPING they do a lunch break tho I have no clue when it is. LOL.
Last post by Roscoe - April 03, 2024, 02:23:21 PM
I am sooo tired. Slept fitfully.

May get 7 brew in violation of the diet...
Last post by MsJennJenn - April 03, 2024, 02:20:19 PM
Cat we rescued last week had her babies Saturday night. Four healthy kittens. They're sooooooooooo cute.

Otherwise not a lot going on around here lol
Last post by Backseat Radio - April 03, 2024, 01:13:46 AM
I put in a long day today working 7AM to 7:20PM. Both of the 2nd shift guys intentionally called off today because the department manager made them mad, leaving the manager by herself on a 2 truck night. I volunteered to stay over to help get the freight done.