News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Woke up to sad news that one of our church members finished her race here on earth.  Man, I bet she is shouting in glory this morning...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 15, 2011, 01:18:36 PM
Woke up to sad news that one of our church members finished her race here on earth.  Man, I bet she is shouting in glory this morning...

Bittersweet.

Rainy stormy morning.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

I'm awake!...... It was bright and sunshiney all day yesterday with nary a cloud in the sky. Around 1 am, we had a thunderstorm move through so violently it woke me up- something I've had doubts that Gabriel's trumpet would do. :biglaugh: It flat poured, too. Then this morning, it's sunny and beautiful, no sign or rain..... that's the way it should always rain. At night, when it doesn't interfer with my plans.  :thumbsup2:

Gonna hang around the house a bit I guess. Got a guy that is supposed to be coming to get the Bug..... we'll wait and see. If he does, it's a dangerous thing. I'll have money Lou doesn't know about and a swap meet nearby, with plenty of time to browse.  :laughhard: It'll be HEAVEN!  Two things come to mind...... "Surely goodness and mercy follow me....." and  on a secular note, a country song I overheard the other day fits....  :sing: Must be doin' something right..."   :sing:

What to buy and drag home...... hmmmm.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

I suggest birds.  :smirk2:

Called the stupid land lawyer's office....  Supposedly the secretary is going to have him call me when he gets back into the office after 11:30. 

MelodyB

I don't know what I should cook for supper.

I need to go clean the kitchen...it's a never ending battle. And figure out something to make for supper, cause I got to go to church early today to work out the signs for this months song.

KIMBER...you do remember you are supposed to be at practice right?!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

I need a vacation but we won't have one this year, trying to buy our first home.

MelodyB

Kitchen is cleaned, and I decided on baked fish and rice with tomatoes and onions. Since dad won't be home for supper, (he is headed to Tennessee) we can have fish.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Yep. Sure is. He worked yesterday a bit, and he is off to Tennessee to pick up a body. He won't be back till probably 1 or 2 in the morning.

Lynx

MellowYellow:  Congrats!  This is a good time to buy one, you can find great deals.  See if you can get an out-of-business convenience store or restaurant or something - open floor plan y'know, plenty of space.

five-oh:  Find the bake sale tables. ;)

Everyone else:  Howdy y'all!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 15, 2011, 02:42:54 PM
I need a vacation but we won't have one this year, trying to buy our first home.

If you sell a lot of your extra "produce" you should have plenty of money for a house...or four...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: Chseeads on June 15, 2011, 02:00:40 PM
Called the stupid land lawyer's office....  Supposedly the secretary is going to have him call me when he gets back into the office after 11:30. 

Guess who's never called so far.....

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

MelodyB

Chseeads

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 15, 2011, 04:35:36 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on June 15, 2011, 02:42:54 PMI need a vacation but we won't have one this year, trying to buy our first home.
If you sell a lot of your extra "produce" you should have plenty of money for a house...or four...

alright buster.  :pound:

mini

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 14, 2011, 10:40:07 PM
Quote from: okieoliveoyl on June 14, 2011, 09:56:53 PM
bored outta my gourd.... so alas...i stopped by GP.  :)

Bout stinking time you showed back up.  I had reported you lost.

i'm not lost....at the moment.. i think...  :smirk2:

seriously need to work...but i can't seem to concentrate today. 
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 15, 2011, 01:18:36 PM

singing in the heavenly choir.  Just thinking this morning of when she was there a couple of weeks ago and hearing her sing.  Oh yeah...she's rejoicing in heaven! :)
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Melody

Ok, here yas go.  My goodness, I sound odd.

The flower just bloomed today, I didn't plant that. Pleasant suprise I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MFDWGiH8eA