News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on June 22, 2013, 09:49:40 AM
I hate mornings. Why can't morning start at noon?
:stupid:
Back at work filling in for an idiot that took off.... Bah. I drove Rusty in so that I could still enjoy my weekend though...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Kimber surprised me and was in town this morning. We had breakfast together. Then hit a few yard sales and the small flea market. Then WM.

Now I'm waiting on dad to come out of dialysis. Then we have a meeting and Kimber, her husband and I might go to the scraping the coast car show thing in Biloxi tonight.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on June 22, 2013, 03:31:56 PM
Kimber surprised me and was in town this morning. We had breakfast together. Then hit a few yard sales and the small flea market. Then WM.

Now I'm waiting on dad to come out of dialysis. Then we have a meeting and Kimber, her husband and I might go to the scraping the coast car show thing in Biloxi tonight.
*jealous of the car show* :ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I'm waiting for something I set in motion to give the expected result.  In the meantime, I'm going to take my phone down to the AT&T store and see why their gophone system will not let me try the $65 plan.

Someone needs to check a P.O. box.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Oh yeah...I need to go to the post office. Since I'm waiting on Kimber at the moment...and it's happy hour at Sonic, I think I'll hop in the truck and go check the mail.

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy grabs the smelling salts and passes them under Mel's nose

Lynx

It was happy hour at Sonic... and then Mel fainted.  Um... yeah.  I thought they only had sodas and limeades at Sonic.  Did she faint from a sugar rush?

Sorry, sorry.  Just picking.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 22, 2013, 10:33:39 PM
Maybe she added something to it...
Yep, I was a-thinkin' it, but I didn't want to be the one to say it.  Thank you.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Re: the spammers.... welllllll, the mods were complaining about how dead the board was. Now that they actually have something to DO, we shouldn't hear any complaining from them.  :hypocrite: :goodmod:

I FINALLY got a photo of Arabella smiling were she wasn't wiggling so much she blurred the photo. I'm attaching it below so's you all can properly admire my beautiful baby. (No, I'm not biased. Not one bit.) :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

So I'm testing my phone by using it as a wifi hotspot.  Right now my computer, that I'm using to post this right now, is connected through my phone.

First impression:  Slow speeds... dodgy download reliability... everything stops if you get a phone call... it's just like a portable dial-up connection!
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on June 23, 2013, 12:27:22 AM
Re: the spammers.... welllllll, the mods were complaining about how dead the board was. Now that they actually have something to DO, we shouldn't hear any complaining from them.  :hypocrite: :goodmod:

I FINALLY got a photo of Arabella smiling were she wasn't wiggling so much she blurred the photo. I'm attaching it below so's you all can properly admire my beautiful baby. (No, I'm not biased. Not one bit.) :bigcheese:

:beret:
cutie!

Roscoe

Heather

That is the most adorable Arabella I have ever seen!!!!!! I want to snuggle her!

I am currently back 'home'. There is so much drama going on I would have to open another thread just to post it all. The most important part is that Brandon and I have talked out a lot of issues. We decided as of Thursday night he needs to buy his own car [the one he drives is technically his dads] and then in the next 6 months we need to get our own place. Brandon has already talked it over with his dad since we were living out here to help him out. Mike is ok with our decision and said he's a grown man and can take care of hisself. We do not intend to move out of our city though.

Saturday evening we were over at a friends house to swim and she asked if we knew anyone looking to buy a car  :o I mean I shouldn't really be surprised. God listens to even the smallest of things. So in 2 weeks are making the first payment on a 1996 Chevy Lumina. She isn't currently the prettiest car to look at but she runs AWESOME. Also we are only making payments of $100 every 2 weeks until we pay off $500!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

This is my first post from my new-to-me laptop!

Works great! :hyper:

Lynx

All my computers are new-to-me ones.  Ebay is a wonderful place if you get the timing right.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on June 23, 2013, 05:46:36 PM
This is my first post from my new-to-me laptop!

Works great! :hyper:

Is this the Wow post after checking the post office package that seems to be from Isaac???
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Chseeads