News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Discuss Everything Except Alexander the Great in Sharing 508

Started by mini, January 04, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Did you know that Alexander the Great in all his 15 years of conquest never lost a battle? 

:hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on January 04, 2018, 07:05:12 PMProtip: that guy wasn't so great. >.>
What do ya expect?? He was only 20 years old when he became king......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on January 04, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
Quote from: Lynx on January 04, 2018, 07:05:12 PMProtip: that guy wasn't so great. >.>
What do ya expect?? He was only 20 years old when he became king......
He might not have been the "greatest" , but why do they still study his military tactics and strategies in the military? lol 
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Nostalgia. All his battle tactics are obsolete. But "By crikey, if it was good enough for me to study when I was at the Academy it better be good enough for these young people."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Are we actually discussing a man that died 1500 years ago, just because Mini told us not to? Yes. Yes, we are.

Mini, next time tell everyone they absolutely cannot send me $1,000 bucks.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

How can a wisdom tooth that was removed over 20 years ago (along with the teeth beside it) hurt over 20 years later? No teeth near that spot, but is hurting like a bad wisdom tooth...
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 05, 2018, 02:13:27 AMAlexader who?
Alexander the Great. The one that annoys Mini if we talk about him..
In a perfect world we could discuss how Alexander the Great actually wrote the words to "Last Christmas" as sung by Wham, while eating Chocolate gravy and considering lasagna for supper.

That' should put ole' Baldy the BBW champion into convulsions just thinking about it. :lol:

taco_harvell

If Alexander was so great, then why can't they find his grave in a city named after him? Also, why did half of his city fall in the Mediterranean Sea? Also, he liked men and not in a Christian Brotherly way...

sunlight

My brother thought we should call him Alexander the Great... or we called him that to pick on him... or something like that.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on January 05, 2018, 01:54:13 AMAre we actually discussing a man that died 1500 years ago, just because Mini told us not to? Yes. Yes, we are.

Mini, next time tell everyone they absolutely cannot send me $1,000 bucks.
Sure, a lot of people do stuff just because you say they shouldn't. Remember all those pickup trucks with rebel flags flying from the back? Didn't see that until somebody said we shouldn't display them.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

I do not like what the forum has done with my signature. But everybody here saw it before it got mangled, and I observe a lot of mangling in Bobby's signature, so I'm not going to bother fixing it.
 [/br]
 [[[//b/r///]]]
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

I had to fix mine.  It was showing all of the tags too.

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on January 05, 2018, 11:24:59 AMI do not like what the forum has done with my signature. But everybody here saw it before it got mangled, and I observe a lot of mangling in Bobby's signature, so I'm not going to bother fixing it.
 [/br]
 [[[//b/r///]]]
I know not what you speak of. :hypocrite:

Good morning, all.  Thank God it's Friday, and I don't have a ton of people scheduled...

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on January 05, 2018, 02:00:41 PM
Quote from: Lynx on January 05, 2018, 11:24:59 AMI do not like what the forum has done with my signature. But everybody here saw it before it got mangled, and I observe a lot of mangling in Bobby's signature, so I'm not going to bother fixing it.
 [/br]
 [[[//b/r///]]]
I know not what you speak of. :hypocrite:

Good morning, all.  Thank God it's Friday, and I don't have a ton of people scheduled...
Ok you ole grump!

mini

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Roscoe

:pound: All you clowns. I ain't old. I am only marginally more experienced at life than Mini and that insufferable Mexican food that posted above.