News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

In Fourteen Hundred Ninety Two, Columbus Posted in Sharing 472

Started by Chseeads, November 05, 2012, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

:bigcheese: Thank you, Melodya. I only got about three hours of sleep last night, so it was the best I could do this morning.

Sandra - Pppft. :P

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on November 07, 2012, 05:34:38 PM:bigcheese: Thank you, Melodya. I only got about three hours of sleep last night, so it was the best I could do this morning.

ah.  I'm trying to be productive today.  If I had a normal job I could say that and people not have a thought/look of condemnation since I'm a SAHM.  lol

I read your post like this, Isaac:

QuoteSo I was at work last night
Fortunately
I counted
Normally this would be easy
My problem is
I know a couple of nerds

and I still think I got the jist.   :biglaugh:

taco_harvell

The thought that keeps coming to me is God allowed Israel to be put under the worst most ungodly leaders in order to try and get them to turn back to HIM. Maybe God is trying to get our focus back on Him.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

I think so Taco!  Bad leaders were always judgements on the nation's sin.

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 07, 2012, 05:42:10 PM
I read your post like this, Isaac:

QuoteSo I was at work last night
Fortunately
I counted
Normally this would be easy
My problem is
I know a couple of nerds

and I still think I got the jist.   :biglaugh:
Okay, I'll admit it:  Even I found that one funny.  But  :pound: MellowYellow anyway, on general principle. 

I found a calculator online that will handle large numbers. 
53,919,893,334,301,279,589,334,030,174,039,261,347,274,288,845,081,144,962,207,220,498,432 possible QR codes. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on November 07, 2012, 01:46:19 PM
I took no offense Roscoe. I figure most everyone on here thinks poorly of me anyway.  :cool: Nope. Not even close. I, and I'm sure I speak for the majority here, may disagree with you about a myraid of things , may even feel like you do things that I wouldn't do, but I don't think poorly of ya at all. I DO pray for you and Brandon. I actually kinda look forward to your posts and perspective, whether I find it agreeable or not.  :P

It just irks me that so many people posted all over FB that God's will be done pre-election and now post-election by golly its the apocalypse!!! Then so be it. If it truly is the end then it is God's will. Who are we to question it?  I agree with ya, whatever happens will be God's will...

Just had to respond. :P

And Isaac, my friend, truely, thou art a nerd.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Lynx

One looks happy, the other looks mortified. 

In other news, I hear they have been going to great lengths to make voting easier than ever this year.  http://www.cybersalt.org/funny-pictures/improved-voting-device
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

Can anyone help me with dinner tonight?

I'm thinking:

baked chicken
roasted potatoes
mixed veggies

OR

lasagne
garlic bread

OR

baked spaghetti
garlic bread

Lynx

Buttermilk baked chicken
Olive oil, various spices, salt, on thin sliced roasted potatoes
Mixed veggies, whether from a can or from a frozen bag, always have that... mixed-veggie taste.  Try buttered corn-on-the-cob.  Or julienne cut, steamed carrots.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

This is what my grandma does for buttermilk chicken.
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1839,156179-226196,00.html
And yes, the breading is more popular than the chicken.  If you want to be a pig and get in trouble with the rest of the family at the same time, go swipe the breading from around all the chickens before they get to it.
"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

SippinTea

I'm voting lasagna.  :thumbsup2:

MY - *groan* You might be surprised.

Chseeads

Melody

I'm making white lasagna but buttermilk fried chicken is one of my all time favorite foods.  But I didn't realize there was more than one version.  Mine marinates the chicken in buttermilk, bayleaf, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.  Then letting it drip excess off and dipping in egg then seasoned flour that has a pinch of baking powder in it, egg again, and the flour mixture again.  The crunchiness is huge and amazing. 

It's a lot of work though.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Btw...I was gonna answer you, Ruby, I knew that Bach was decomposing, but I was here too late. :P

Chseeads

SippinTea

Chseeads

I have a cold from getting cold while I slept.  *scowl*

And my yellow squash that I froze it not very good when you go to eat it.  Freezing did not sit all that well with it.  Blah.

MelodyB