News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

TACO!

Started by mini, December 04, 2011, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

I wish no ill feelings, but I hope OSU's win last night knocks Alabama down to #3....

And I hope OU's loss makes them like #24 in the nation....

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 04, 2011, 02:23:31 PM
I wish no ill feelings, but I hope OSU's win last night knocks Alabama down to #3....

And I hope that when OSU (or Oklahoma- they're interchangable to me  :laughhard:) lands in the Cotton Bowl with my Razorbacks. We're aching to whup someone after LSU being mean to us. Okies would be the PERFECT snack.... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 04, 2011, 02:23:31 PM

Dew-Ax-238

When I see OSU I think of Ohio State Buckeyes~! LOL  can you tell I am from the Buckeye State?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

mini

LOL

Well, apparently Taco got his wish, and Alabama and LSU play again.  I dont know who to root for on that game.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

myhaloisintheshop

you don't root for either team.   OSU should be there.    :sadbounce:       ugh.   I think Im officially an okie. 

EricShane

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on December 05, 2011, 07:51:11 AM
When I see OSU I think of Ohio State Buckeyes~! LOL  can you tell I am from the Buckeye State?
me toooo
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Scott

Quote from: Dew-Ax-238 on December 05, 2011, 07:51:11 AM

All I have to say to you is this...

Go Blue!

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

Bama! Theyb are closest to OU's colors, and theyare neither Les Miles nor LSU! :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 05, 2011, 12:41:21 PM
LOL

Well, apparently Taco got his wish, and Alabama and LSU play again.  I dont know who to root for on that game.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Newsman on December 06, 2011, 06:56:16 AM
Bama! Theyb are closest to OU's colors, and theyare neither Les Miles nor LSU! :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 05, 2011, 12:41:21 PM
LOL

:great:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

taco_harvell

They went alright.... right down to number 3. lol After that game your OSU team that lost to IOWA STATE might have a chance at number 2. LOL Hahahahahahahahahaha..................

taco_harvell

Breaking News: LSU's bus is still stuck in New Orleans. It seems someone painted a 50 yard line on the road and they can't figure out how to cross it. :-P

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 10, 2012, 07:05:09 PM
Breaking News: LSU's bus is still stuck in New Orleans. It seems someone painted a 50 yard line on the road and they can't figure out how to cross it. :-P
:laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

RainbowJingles

*shaking my head*

I guess I'll duck in here and say what my husband has been teaching me that I should say every time I think about the beauty of creation and the wonders of the ocean...

ROLL, Tide, ROLL!

For some reason, not everyone appreciates the waves at the ocean as much as I do.
*scratching my head*

Lynx

And for some reason people in Alabama appreciate the waves and the ocean a lot more than people in Tennessee.  Odd, ain't it. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

RainbowJingles

Yup.  It sure ain't odd...  or something like that.  lol

mini

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 10, 2012, 05:41:52 AM
They went alright.... right down to number 3. lol After that game your OSU team that lost to IOWA STATE might have a chance at number 2. LOL Hahahahahahahahahaha..................

Stupid question...do they redo the BCS rankings after the last bowl game?

Lynx

Quote from: RainbowJingles on January 10, 2012, 08:22:32 PM
Yup.  It sure ain't odd...  or something like that.  lol
... says the person with the technicolor umbrella...  :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

[ CORRECTION  author=Psalm_97 link=topic=32485.msg942794#msg942794 date=1326227084]

... says the person with the BORROWED technicolor umbrella...  :biglaugh:

[ /CORRECTION ]

Scott

Last week my wife left the Dollar Store and came home with a $1.00 book on the History of Alabama Football

I don't hate or like them, but it is an interesting read.  Now if they were playing Michigan I'd hate them with a passion.  Oh wait, that game will be played in September and then I will hate them.  For now: meh!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

taco_harvell

I would love to get my hands on that book. What dollar store?

Scott

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 11, 2012, 12:53:39 AM
I would love to get my hands on that book. What dollar store?

Dollar Tree - they didn't have many that day; she grabbed this one for me because I love those kind of books.

The Never Ending Battle