News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

I Always Smell Like Poo, Lemme Tell You All About It In Sharing 432

Started by Chseeads, April 03, 2011, 04:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Glitter and edible are 2 words that should never be used together!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Kloey

Just wait until you get to know me.  I'm a glitter sort of girl.  To confound you fellas even further, I have several different types/colors of edible glitter.   :biglaugh:
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

Newsman

Also, Lady Sarah has long, wavy, beautiful hair!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 04, 2011, 03:58:39 AM
She's been here before.  She likes the scruff thread. ;)

MelodyB

Lake City area? I lived in Florida my entire life till two years ago. Born in Daytona, raised in Panama City. Spent summers in Tallahassee. How on earth could you have just now heard Bro Arnold for the first time?!

He is amazing!

I'm up! Headed to keep Parker.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on April 04, 2011, 04:01:59 AM
Somebody get the bright lights and the billy club.....

Let the interrogations begin!
Here, Cheese. Sorry I'm late for the party, but I brought more than bright lights and a billy club- I brought a Taser.  :laughhard:
:sing: Yoooou, light up my life.... :sing:

Morning all. At work for my friday. And does anyone else notice how, um, friendly Newsman is with the pie lady? Hmmmmm.....  wonder if the investigations on the investigator thread needs to be bumped a bit. 'course there's all those old allegations he hasn't answered yet, anyway. Just sayin'  :freaky2:
Quote from: Newsman on April 04, 2011, 09:09:48 AM
Also, Lady Sarah has long, wavy, beautiful hair!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 04, 2011, 03:58:39 AM
She's been here before.  She likes the scruff thread. ;)
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Nobody does it like?  I thought it was "Nobody doesn't like Sara Leigh."

Anyway, howdy y'all. 

When my Grandma was down in Texas she was near Conroe, which is near Houston.  She says there were a LOT of restaurants down there, more restaurants per capita than anywhere else.  In her words, "I never knew where my next meal was coming from.  Could be chinese, could be mexican, could be italian..."

I on the other hand know exactly where my next meal is coming from.  It's coming from the fridge, cause that's where we keep the jam and peanut butter to mix up and put on whole wheat sourdough bread.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on April 04, 2011, 11:38:26 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on April 04, 2011, 04:01:59 AM
Somebody get the bright lights and the billy club.....

Let the interrogations begin!
Here, Cheese. Sorry I'm late for the party, but I brought more than bright lights and a billy club- I brought a Taser.  :laughhard:
:sing: Yoooou, light up my life.... :sing:

Oooo, excellent!

MelodyB

McDonalds adding oatmeal to their menu was one of the best things they ever came up with. That stuff is GREAT!

Lynx

It's because they put a shot of cream in it.  No seriously, that's the instructions for making it.  Pack of oatmeal/brown sugar, shot of cream, fill it up with hot water, stir.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I love oatmeal anyway, and I am SO pleased they have it there now. AND that it's not just for breakfast. I love it all the time.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 04, 2011, 12:10:59 PM
When my Grandma was down in Texas she was near Conroe, which is near Houston.  She says there were a LOT of restaurants down there, more restaurants per capita than anywhere else.  In her words, "I never knew where my next meal was coming from.  Could be chinese, could be mexican, could be italian..."

She's right - Conroe, Houston, ANY area up here where I live in DFW restaurants on every corner, along every highway...lol we have the same dilemma on Sunday's....What to eat? lol

Quote from: Succulent Peach on April 04, 2011, 12:50:34 PM
I love oatmeal anyway, and I am SO pleased they have it there now. AND that it's not just for breakfast. I love it all the time.

Melbe your McD must be behind, ours have had it for a while now. I haven't tried it...I'm afraid...and I don't get up early enough to it haha....I love oatmeal though!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

You should be able to get it any time.  Just go up and ask for oatmeal.  If they don't sell it after breakfast they're not like the Mc'Ds where I work.  We'll even sell you hotcakes any time of day.

One interesting thing we've been doing for a guy just recently - he orders five hot-n-spicy sandwiches without the bun.  We put the five chicken patties in a salad bowl with the lettuce and mayo for five sandwiches on top and he eats a hot-n-spicy salad.   Assuming you like hot-n-spicy minced chicken patties, I guess that might be good.  Onion and pickles are free to add, so you could make it a regular salad.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I don't think we were behind. I don't know when they started that. But I know we've had it at least since January. And I tried it when it first came out. But I just really enjoyed it this morning, so I mentioned it. Lol

I think I was just extra hungry.

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

The black beans might have something to do with the thread title. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

No, it was eggs with cheese, bacon, and a piece of toast.

And the eggs actually have to do with the thread title.

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning.
Sometimes in Guatemala, they serve black beans at breakfast.

MelodyB

Hopefully the smell has more to do with the farming process of eggs, and not the natural process of the body after you eat the eggs.

Chseeads

Babs

Oatmeal is pretty awesome stuff! "Almost" enough to make me want to go to micky d's lol

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-