7 Hospitalized From Filthy Office Fridge

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, May 13, 2009, 01:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Quote from: Newsman on June 23, 2009, 08:40:03 AMAhh, but, Lady Melodya, I'm not as fortunate as your husband, who has a wonderful wife that sees that he's not reduced to balogna or coldcuts for dinner, unless I want to go out and hit the pizza buffet or somesuch :(

:)

Actually, other than the holidays, the last home-cooked meal I had may have been at the DuBois just before? Thanksgiving.

I've not starved away, of course..there's always restaraunts, drive-thrus, microwavable stuff...and balogna! :)

John  :waving:

Well Bro.John,  if you are ever in the Kansas City area, let me know and I'll whip up a roast with all the fixings or maybe some hearty soup with homemade rolls and always a pie/cake/desert.  My husband welcomes the company at the table!

Newsman

Lady Melodya,

Thank you. I would love to meet y'all, and almost came up to KC a few weeks ago. If I make it up late this year, I'll check and see if i can meet you and your family.

Brandon,

I will NOT try your skunk soufflet! Although, we could make a run up to the Pig Out Palace.

Speaking..well, writing of food.. I'm hungry!  :fork:

John  :waving:

nwlife

I was thinking along the lines of pork chops mash potatoes, green beans, ice cream,
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

Sis

Quote from: nwlife on July 02, 2009, 07:13:44 AM
I was thinking along the lines of pork chops mash potatoes, green beans, ice cream,

I like your thinking!  :thumbsup2: