News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Caylee Anthony

Started by Dew-Ax-238, December 20, 2008, 07:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you that the mother did it?

Yes
4 (44.4%)
no
0 (0%)
yes and the grandparents are in on it
5 (55.6%)
No and the granparents were not in on it
0 (0%)
Some one else did it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Dew-Ax-238

As we all heard that the remains that was found in Fl is really Cayle Anthony.. My question is what do you thiink should happen to her mother and do you think that she really is the one who killed her.

Do you think that the grandparents were in on it also?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

JakeLeonard

For Caylee's mother to wait to call 911 regarding Caylee being missing, there's something fishy than what is present evidence.

I really think the grandparents are hiding something, that they wouldn't even mention to Larry King last week.

For them to defend those web searches on the computer (e.g. neck breaking, chloroform, etc.), there are some mental factors, but not enough for an insanity plea.

To me, the grandparents were probably an accessory to murder.

Nelle

Did you guys hear the forensics (I think?) guy say that when a woman commits a murder, she will typically dispose of the body in a 5 mile radius from her home? CRAZINESS!

And I have no idea who or what. I didn't follow the story that closely, but.. it's very sad. What I HAVE heard totally leads to the mom.

Courtney

I have a gut feeling that the mother is responsible, but I am heartbroken for that baby! I as a parent cannot fathom who would even think of doing something so horrible to any child, let alone their own. It makes me sick, completely sick...horrifying.

Sis

Either that, or she knows who did what and is covering up for them.

Dew-Ax-238

I think that grandpa and grandma are in on it... why on earth would that grandmother wait a whole month to report the granddaughter missing when Casey and Caylee lived with them??

Grandma was a nurse she knows how to let someone die... and granddad was an retired cop he knew how to get rid of the body..

to bad they don't have public whipping... I know that sounds horrible
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Chérie

I'm not going to be surprised when the family is charged with obstruction of justice. I don't believe that they actively participated in the child's murder - and I do believe it was murder, not accidental death, but they are covering it up.

I've been obsessed with this story since July. It boggles my mind how some people would love nothing more than to be parents but are unable, and yet total monsters are able to have children.

Caylee was too beautiful to deserve such a mother. I'm totally against the death penalty, (typically anyway) but this is one of those cases where even I would volunteer to be a needle pusher.

religion, tv, and media have powerful effects on the way people see the world. - maynard james keenan