News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

the neurotic grandma, sociopathic mom, and the missing girl...

Started by Chérie, July 29, 2008, 02:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chérie

religion, tv, and media have powerful effects on the way people see the world. - maynard james keenan

dnr1128

Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

NessasMama

I've seen it on the news. It's just crazy. Something is definitely wrong with the mother of this child.
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Chérie

i agree, but the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. the grandmother is a raving lunatic and spouts something new off to the media everyday. " casey doesn't know who has caylee.", "casey knows who has caylee but she can't tell us because caylee's life is endanger.", "the person who has caylee loves her very much and wants her for her own.", and then "the car smells like a decomposed body.", "the car smells like rotten pizza."

and then this woman as the audacity to say that investigators are talking from both sides of their mouth...

she needs to wake up and realize that her granddaughter's body is probably lying somewhere in a shallow grave, and that her daughter had some hand in it.

i wouldn't be a bit surprised if the grandparents are charged with being accessories after the fact.
religion, tv, and media have powerful effects on the way people see the world. - maynard james keenan

The Purple Fuzzy

Did they ever find out anything about the "new" cement slab poured at the grandparents house?

Chérie

as far as i know they haven't even investigated that as of yet....

The Purple Fuzzy

I read today that they are doing a "routine" search of a pond near the grandparents house.