News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

A sad day in Oroville. :(

Started by Legendary_roxy_girL, July 18, 2008, 01:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legendary_roxy_girL

I heard about this yesterday when my mother got home. This happened only 2 miles from me.
http://www.chicoer.com/news/ci_9905820?source=rv
KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

Legendary_roxy_girL

Update--

I have just found out, that the man that killed this woman and her 2 kids is someone I know. I don't know him too well, but I have heard many many stories about him because one of my closest friends was in a relationship with him for over 2 years now. She just informed me it was indeed "her" Sam. :(

It's a scary world out there, and now I have to be careful who I hang out with haha.

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

Sis

Unfortunately that's too true. Even in church you have to be careful because you don't know what others are REALLY thinking. I've seen so many who I thought were so close to God suddenly walk out the door and start ugly rumors. People disappoint me so often. I'm what I present and I assume others are the same, but they aren't always. so many wear masks and it's hard to tell who is and who isn't.  :smirk2:

Legendary_roxy_girL

Quote from: Sis on July 20, 2008, 04:32:51 AM
Unfortunately that's too true. Even in church you have to be careful because you don't know what others are REALLY thinking. I've seen so many who I thought were so close to God suddenly walk out the door and start ugly rumors. People disappoint me so often. I'm what I present and I assume others are the same, but they aren't always. so many wear masks and it's hard to tell who is and who isn't.  :smirk2:

Well my friend, or him aren't in church. It was a world "relationship" ...
So I heard lots about him just through her.. :\