News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #3

Started by Ashlee, January 21, 2008, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Ashlee

*reads yos post*
hi, bye, hi, bye, hi

:claps:  He likes me, he really likes me. 

Now back to your regularly scheduled spamming thread.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Babs

My latest blog post.

Ashlee

Babs

My latest blog post.

yosemite

Ashlee

*HUGS* Barb, or Ethyl, or whoever she is tonight.  lol

*HUGS* her again extra tight.

Ashlee

yosemite

yep!! I'm always the odd man out!! LOL

Ashlee

well, you shouldn't be such an odd man :smirk2:

yosemite

Ashlee

The Purple Fuzzy

yosemite

Sis

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

yosemite

Ashlee

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm about to pay a few bills. They're not due yet, but I guess if I have the money it never hurts to get it done ahead of time huh?

yosemite

no, pay it while ya got it!! i'm jimmy by the way and i take anything ya gimme!LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

Ashlee

Looks at her list....

Sorry, you're not on it.

:grin:

No, all joking aside, I don't mind helping out where needed as long as I know the money will be put to good use.  This month I've done that a bit. *shrug*

mesipie

onlly 3 pgsto go sis...then right after i post, u can lock it...k?!????
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...