News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #3

Started by Ashlee, January 21, 2008, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Ashlee

lol.  I didn't drink any coffee today.  I'll proably start that back when I go back to both jobs again

Sis

I don't like coffee at all. I just liked the graphic.   :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Graphic?  Oh, I thought you snuck up on me and took my picture this morning! ;)

Ashlee

Graphic? :anon:

Man, this thread is going slowly.  The last one lasted maybe 3 days I think.

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on June 10, 2008, 05:58:59 PM

You don't like coffee either. We non coffee drinkers have hot chocolate when we went something hot. LOL
  <------- My old avatar

Ashlee

I miss that one Sis!

Reminds me, I have some hot chocolate that a very special lady brought just for me to OK.  I need to make some.  It looks delicious!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Sis on June 10, 2008, 06:22:29 PM
Quote from: practicalme on June 10, 2008, 05:58:59 PM

You don't like coffee either. We non coffee drinkers have hot chocolate when we went something hot. LOL
  <------- My old avatar
Maybe I was taking the coffee to someone else. ;)

I like that old avatar. :)

Sis

gabbtastic

i like coffee..... i should make some! i didnt have any whilst in Iowa

Sis

Gee Gab, your Meeze reminds me of the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Nobody plays in the water, but that part looks like the River Place where I would start out.

Babs

:freaky2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Ashlee

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

The only thing I'd be afraid of would be if they added more when they recounted... ;)

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on June 11, 2008, 02:01:57 PM
The only thing I'd be afraid of would be if they added more when they recounted... ;)

:yikes:  Never thought of that!

Ashlee

KaylynMarie

~* You see the real me, hiding in my skin, im broken from within, unveil me completely, im loosening my grasp, theres no need to mask my frailty cuz You see the real me...*~

almondjoy

I'm soooooo glad it's FRIDAY!!!   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sis

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

yosemite