News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #3

Started by Ashlee, January 21, 2008, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesipie

hey....what if u stop arguing...and i argue with myself for the next 11 pgs...then she locks it...i when...and i catch up to u in posts...however...i would get banned for flooding....and it would take forever thanks to the 30 sec monster
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

:roll: <------ see I am rolling my eyes at you again. :P
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mesipie

lol...i said i *when* instead of i *win*....must be late...lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

mesipie

Sis

:hi:  Hey Mesi! How's your day goin?

mesipie

slowly so far...but boutta pick up...i gotta go get luke...then its non stop chaos...specially since its raining outside

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

mesipie

lol....

today wasnt too bad actualy...the boys were good....and i left at 6 to go set up at the church...

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Ashlee

hmmm.  Sis, you may just be the winner, seems like you're the person who posts in these the most. lol

Sis

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on May 03, 2008, 10:31:02 PM
hmmm.  Sis, you may just be the winner, seems like you're the person who posts in these the most. lol

I can't! Remember?

The Purple Fuzzy

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

yosemite

Sis

yosemite

Sis

Introducing the Stevebert and Sisbert smilies. Please, nobody take this one. This is ours with B's help, of course. He helped us fix it to look like us. 

Looks like the drawing of us, huh? Minus the halo.

The Purple Fuzzy

Cute!  I like!  Nice to finally know what you look like. ;)

Kinda reminds me of a photo of Chel that I saw... think we're related? lol

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on May 05, 2008, 11:28:29 PM
Cute!  I like!  Nice to finally know what you look like. ;)

Kinda reminds me of a photo of Chel that I saw... think we're related? lol

Could be, came from a rather large family and we're not particularly close. There are cousins I have that I've never met, so it's not impossible to have distant relatives I've never met.

I'm beginning to think I'm related to YO.

yosemite