News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

what are some of the funniest FB statuses you have seen?

Started by Babs, June 11, 2010, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Amy ~~ ~~~~~
So one day, many years ago, I was at work, my mom called, she said.. your cat has a tick stuck on her belly and I have pulled, and pulled and pulled and I just can't get the tick off. So, when I get home I said, show me, I can't find a tick. ( thought it was strange, the cat never went outside) Mom pointed to one of her teats. POOR CAT.

Tricia Lea

Nicole ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, when I'm feeling down because nothing seems to be going right, I like to take a home pregnancy test. Then I can say, "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant.

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

S~~~~~~ C~~~~~
Maybe while writing our Wills we need to leave our FB password in them??

Lynx

That would be a short section of the will for me.  Ain't got none.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Kloey

--Just took a pen off of someone's desk!  Thugglife!
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

Roscoe

Quote from: Kloey on April 07, 2011, 11:02:58 AM
:laughhard: Gotta be a cop- you can't leave a pen or a donut lying around a cop, they'll take it everytime!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on April 07, 2011, 11:46:24 AM
Quote from: Kloey on April 07, 2011, 11:02:58 AM
:laughhard: Gotta be a cop- you can't leave a pen or a donut lying around a cop, they'll take it everytime!

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Tricia Lea

K_________ S_______ E________

QuoteI just sneezed so hard the applications on all my phone logged out simultaneously.

kmymbir

I love how, in scary movies, the person yells out, "Hello?" As if the bad guy is gonna be like, "Yeah, I'm in the kitchen!, Want a sandwich?"
by AA
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

sunlight

"______________ There isn't any attitude that a dill pickle and reeses won't cure! Oh yeah!!!!"

and she wasnt even a GPer!!! hahahaha!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Tricia Lea

J--------- P------------
The regular organist was sick and Allyson was subbed at the last moment. The pastor gave her a song list and said she would have to think of a final song after the building fund offering. The pastor related the fund's status and said they needed $5,000 that morning. He asked that anyone that could give $100 or more to stand. The organ belted out "The Star Spangled Banner". Allyson is now the regular organist.

Babs

a fb friend other than seth had this as her status the other day

"i dont hate all people, just the ones that breathe"
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

kmymbir

So, if Eve cursed the entire human race for a piece of fruit, I wonder what she'd do for a Klondike Bar....
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Tricia Lea

Quote from: kmymbir on June 09, 2011, 12:04:24 AM
So, if Eve cursed the entire human race for a piece of fruit, I wonder what she'd do for a Klondike Bar....
I might have to steal that one lol

MelodyB

Quote from: kmymbir on June 09, 2011, 12:04:24 AM

I TOTALLY know where you got that today! And I read it out loud to Krissy, Granny and Heather, then repeated it to mom when I got home! LOVE IT!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

J.D. I hope you're not just a side effect of my medications.......
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

kmymbir

mini

:lurk:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

By the way, if you ever wonder who has the more unconditional love for you, put your spouse and your dog in the trunk of the car for one hour. When you open it, who's still happy to see you? From the Saddleback Leather Co site. ROFL.

taco_harvell

:hi:

MelodyB

I just saw this one...

"Yo momma so saved she starting crying in Home Depot, cause Jesus was a carpenter...."
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Ghetto word of the day: Bleed - "Gas is 3.69, can you bleed that?" Haha

Ghetto word of the day: Cologne- "You think you cologne me a dollar or two

Ghetto Word Of the Day: WINDOW : "Imma pay my car insurance, I just don't know window!"

Kloey

"Stop sending Farmville invites!  I don't have time to do anything other than be nosy on FB!"
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.