News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Online Scavenger Hunt

Started by Babs, December 07, 2007, 12:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I JUST saw that one...I was about to post it.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

yeah i found it just after i posted saying i couldnt find one lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Tricia Lea

1980's style pentecostal poof

Sis

Chocolate chip cookie with a bite out of it.

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

A Lamborghini Countach with desert camouflage paint job.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Sister_Mom

A jet inside a plane.

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Babs

Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 10, 2007, 08:33:11 PM
A jet inside a plane.

do you mean the inside of a jet plane?

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on December 11, 2007, 02:36:07 AM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 10, 2007, 08:33:11 PM
A jet inside a plane.

do you mean the inside of a jet plane?

Nope. I mean a jet, inside of a plane.  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

Babs

no lol i need sleep  :gasp: i read it and just drew a blank. will try tomorrow after some sleep lol

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

If someone else dont find it first.

Sister_Mom

NessasMama

I'll take a hint please?! ?! !?! ?! !!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Just_in

were looking for a jet inside a plane......

Define Jet:  an airplane powered by one or more jet engines

Powered by three turbo jet engines, this blended wing body jet will be more fuel efficient than regular jets, since the whole body of the plane--not just the wings--will provide lift.

so a jet inside a plane would be a plane that has one or more jet engines? Am i right mom?

A three cent stamp post marked Jan 23, 1939

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

Sister_Mom

Jet as in "aircraft" on the inside of another plane. One aircraft inside another aircraft.

Hint 1:
I think MichaelK and Claudea are just a little surprised that no one has found a pic yet.

Hint 2:
Have you seen pics of some of the US helicopters in the middle east? How do you think they get there?

Just_in

Quote from: Sister_Mom on December 12, 2007, 02:05:48 AM
Jet as in "aircraft" on the inside of another plane. One aircraft inside another aircraft.

Hint 1:
I think MichaelK and Claudea are just a little surprised that no one has found a pic yet.

Hint 2:
Have you seen pics of some of the US helicopters in the middle east? How do you think they get there?

ok so you have to give me credit for that..... how do they get there well they can fly can't they?

MelodyB

I havent even started looking yet. Guess I will do that now.

:freaky2:

Just_in

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Just_in on December 12, 2007, 02:07:50 AM

Hint 1:

Hint 2:

ok so you have to give me credit for that..... how do they get there well they can fly can't they?

They can't fly that far..... not without help anyway.  :grin:

Babs

a helicopter isnt a jet or a plane.  ???

My latest blog post.

NessasMama

I'm totally lost on this one.
I've looked and looked and can't find anything even remotely close to it.
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on December 12, 2007, 02:11:11 AM

a helicopter isnt a jet or a plane.  ???

That was just a hint to make you think of how a helicopter might be transported, therefore a small jet could be transported the same way.  :thumbsup2:

That'll do Justin. I was thinking more along the lines of this:

The C-5 Galaxy, about the size of a football field. They're used to carry everything from supplies, to troops, from jeeps to other aircraft. Hooah!!!  :clap:

NessasMama

Well, there!!!!

NEXT? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?  ?