News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

psp question

Started by Babs, December 05, 2007, 10:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

i have a psp (playstation portable) someone gave me and would like to upload some videos to it, but for some reason it will only recognize one video at a time.....is there a certain way to put them on the memory card so it will see all of them?

i have converted them all to psp format, but it will still only show it has one video on it
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

kade

no idea lol i have a psp but never used it
Sunday best and broken glass

B

You should be able to put them on an SD card and plug it right into the PSP. I've never tried it, but it seems like you should be able to. Do you have an SD card for it?

B

Babs

yeah i have two 1 gig cards for it, but it only recognizes one video at a time..........but the book says you can upload more......dunno

My latest blog post.

Crazylilkid

What converter do you have? I use psp video 9 to convert all my vids.

kkay

What kinds of things can do you with a PSP? Play games? Watch videos/movies?

And..where's the best place to buy one?

Babs

Quote from: Crazylilkid on January 24, 2008, 12:07:38 AM
What converter do you have? I use psp video 9 to convert all my vids.

ImTOO.DVD.to.PSP.Converter.v4.0.43.0317

or

ImTOO.PSP.Video.Converter.v2.1.59.0316b

Converting the movies isn't my problem. They convert fine, and if I load one movie at a time, they work, but the PSP never recognizes more than one video at a time.

Quote from: apostolic_girl04 on January 24, 2008, 02:29:41 PM
What kinds of things can do you with a PSP? Play games? Watch videos/movies?

And..where's the best place to buy one?

Someone gave me mine, I wanted it to put preaching and music videos on to take to work with me. Probably the best place now to buy one would be ebay or somewhere online. *dunno*

You can get games for the PSP, watch movies, music videos, also play mp3's, and it does photo slideshows. I am sure there are other things it will do, I just have not messed with it too much.

My latest blog post.

kkay

Well, I just started bidding on one from ebay..it's new..so far the bid is $50. Woo!