News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

GP is still around, just barely alive, come share with us in Sharing 505!

Started by MelodyB, October 14, 2016, 01:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

That's the hardest thing about our furry friends. They can't tell you how they feel. My heart is with you.

I'm procrastinating doing homework...again...it's a weekend tradition  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

I have chicken cooking. Thanks to mini's insanely corny fb post, I got the urge to make a chicken pot pie. So, I am going to make one
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on October 30, 2016, 12:04:33 AMIt wasn't corny at all....lol
It was so. And the pot pie it inspired was delicious.  We have 2 o'clock service today, visiting speaker, followed by an after service dinner. Pretty sure it is Big Papa's BBQ, as he stated that he is feeding the church. So Mini, eat your heart out...:fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Trigger got to make his own way out. He passed away on Friday while I was at work. We will be taking down his pen this week and re-purposing the fencing into planters for a proper house-type memorial. Tough, but we have good memories too!

On another note, I'm glad my husband's finally home from Nevada!

I'm having a hard time believing it's October and it feels like early September.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

For once I wish we had a formal lease agreement in our current living situation. We were told when we moved in that the lady was our landlord and everything to do with the house would go through her. She has had us do odd jobs here and there to help cover the cost of our rent and to help her out. Now her husband has messaged me asking where the rent is when we have worked for her for it. It gets to confusing that we aren't sure what we owe when. Starting in November, we are going to keep a running tally on a sheet of paper by our door what is going on. If we have to go the route that whomever initials it when anything is done, so be it. I've got enough stress to deal with without adding their miscommunications into it.

Harvest Party at church tonight which has had a wrench thrown into it because the pastor's son [who isn't currently in church] has decided to marry his baby-momma tonight in the pastor's front lawn. All I know is there is free food and I only have $27 to last me til November 15th.

Roscoe

:hi:
Typical day at work. I've been glued to my desk all morning. We have supervisors here today- rare thing- because they are interveiwing for one of our positions. Be glad when they return to their castle in another county. Bosses worry me, even when I'm doing right. :lol:

Roscoe

Where's everyone at? Lord. My favorite place has become a ghost town, and I don't like it.
Dealt with sex offenders last night, had court today, and I hope tomorrow is decent.....

Lynx

Nothing new to report sir.

Except I just insulted a computer. The replacement for this overheating computer is on its way, but in the meantime this ASUS shut down in the middle of a comic strip. In a rather saccharine I said to it, "That's okay, get some rest. I'll use a real computer." And I turned to use my ThinkPad.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Today is rib day at the local dinner spot- which I don't need. And church night- which I desperatly need. In between those two items on the daily schedule is tons of paperwork- and I meean that almost literally. Dear Lord, at the papers to fill out.....:pound:
Very thankful for my job though. It's more stressful than I dreamed it would be, and completely unfamiliar, but believe it or not I enjoy it, despite my whining, And We have a lady retiring- boo, she's a great friend. As a result, however, I get a company vehicle, it appears. That's a blessing, instead of gas and maitnence out of my pocket, it's out of the states....:clap:

Heather

Nothing new. School. Work. Homework. Work. Stress. Being a heathen. The usual.

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

We are going to camp out Friday night, by a pond- roast marshmallows- and it supposed to be 58! Robbie will love it and I will bring an extra sleeping bad and blanket and socks and hat!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on November 02, 2016, 07:54:53 PMWe are going to camp out Friday night, by a pond- roast marshmallows- and it supposed to be 58! Robbie will love it and I will bring an extra sleeping bad and blanket and socks and hat!
Ya'll need my little teardrop camper... and Rusty. And a ham radio to transmit portable. Heck with it, ya'll stay home and I'll go. LOL

mini

We need rain.

And I need help.  Not that kind, but some work mind young man who I can warp...er...influence.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I just found out that if a pair of eyeglasses has lost a nose piece on one side, the tip of a foam earplug and some superglue makes everything all better. I might rip off the nose piece on the other side and do the same thing.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

sunlight

Quote from: Roscoe on November 02, 2016, 08:13:21 PM
Quote from: sunlight on November 02, 2016, 07:54:53 PMWe are going to camp out Friday night, by a pond- roast marshmallows- and it supposed to be 58! Robbie will love it and I will bring an extra sleeping bad and blanket and socks and hat!
Ya'll need my little teardrop camper... and Rusty. And a ham radio to transmit portable. Heck with it, ya'll stay home and I'll go. LOL
Come with us! Free of charge! And free camp food!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on November 03, 2016, 01:30:59 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on November 02, 2016, 08:13:21 PM
Come with us! Free of charge! And free camp food!
If you didn't live so blasted far away, I would. But I'm not seeing me getting off of work anytime soon....:pound:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Alan Grimsley bought an SUV last year. Three months later there was an SUV hit-and-run incident on the road he lives on. Did Alan Grimsley commit murder? Could you vote for a murderer?

Vote for Ronald Thorne, a candidate who has never been accused of vehicular homicide.

Alan Grimsley recently sued Ronald Thorne for saying he committed murder. Yet Alan Grimsley voted against frivolous lawsuits. Does that make Alan Grimsley a hypocrite? Could you vote for a hypocrite?

Vote for Ronald Thorne, a candidate who has never sued anybody for saying he committed murder.

Actually that is pretty mild compared to the real political ads they are playing this year. :-/
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather