News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

I loveeeee bell peppers/sweet peppers. But I prefer them raw not cooked lol
And I prefer the yellow/red/orange ones. Not the green ones.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 05, 2023, 01:42:58 PMOhh Tia I dont think I ever knew your full name. That's beautiful.

Thanks.  I rarely use my full first name online which is why you've not seen it before.

Roscoe

:hi:
Thank God it is Friday! Been a long week.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Super glad it's Friday also.

Hubbs left yesterday and won't be back until next Friday. Working in our new city.  :smirk2:
T-minus 18 days until we start our move. Still waiting on his relocation money so we can pay first months rent and our pet deposit. We've signed our lease and paperwork though and put down our deposit.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Back in the office. Did home visits, saw a Camel- in Arkansas- ate ribs, and got Seven Brew.  Tired of coworker emailing every ten minutes for me to give a drug test. Ready for the day to be over.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

We have zebras, llamas, some fancy deer, different types of goats, mini donkeys, emus etc around here but I've never seen a camel.

Lynx

I'm wondering if maybe he saw a cigarette someone saved from the 80s.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Nope, he posted a picture of it on Facebook.

Roscoe

Morning. No, Isaac it was a real live breathing camel. Two actually, munching grass in a field of cows.
Sorry I didn't get back on here before now. Yesterday was church yard sale and peanut brittle making. I was busy from get up to get down. :pound:
Today is a break though. Bro Clayton will teach and Bro Huling, my friend, will preach tonight.

MsJennJenn

T-Minus 14 days until moving starts. We got our relocation money and paid first months rent and our pet deposit. So we are finally settled in all of the house arrangements. I cleaned out my potting bench and stuff over weekend. Went thru stuff I don't want them packing or taking. Started taking stuff off of walls. So many things to do, but then I cant' do everything because they have to pack it for liability reasons. So unsettling lol.

Hubbs scheduled got changed so he came home last night and is here off today. Yay. I hate going a day without him!! Let alone a week+!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Well. Glad things are moving along Jenn. I took care of some church business, and sprayed what I hope is the final coat of paint on Sam. Still some wet sanding to do, but it's within eyesight of finished for my purposes. Work tomorrow. Bah. :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

Jenn, what do you plan to do about your job when you move?

Roscoe

mini

Morning all!

Jenn, we were about 80ish miles from where you will be last week.  Got to experience some first rate storms that started down in Texas.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 10, 2023, 12:31:03 AMJenn, what do you plan to do about your job when you move?

Well for my current boss is going to let me commute for the like maybe 2 meetings we have left for the year? Otherwise I'll just at home like normal.

Buttttt....the Aetna job I've been trying for since July emailed me last week. I will be getting an offer when they open the next round for the February intake. AHH so excited. And it's fully remote!!!!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on October 10, 2023, 01:19:08 PMMorning all!

Jenn, we were about 80ish miles from where you will be last week.  Got to experience some first rate storms that started down in Texas.

Our new house in W. Falls has a tornado shelter on one side of the garage lol. That makes me worry the storms will be awful. SO many houses also have carports for hail.  :noo:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Nelle

Hopefully it'll just mean the former homeowner was acting in an abundance of caution or feared storms very badly.

@Work.

Dentist visit today at 430. Really hoping that this visit will mean an end to the pain I'm getting when I eat anything. I'm not sure if my gums are angry, if the tooth is in pain, or if something "broke" from a previous visit.

MsJennJenn

Haha Nelle he was a security guy in Army. That's why he moved out actually. He got send elsewhere. So could be a precaution. lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Totally wishing I was rich.  Bible study tonight... I don't know if I'm coming or going anymore. Pretty sure this Friday is Prayer Meeting, Saturday a dinner at Chey's school, Sunday Church, and I had something for Monday, but I can't remember what it was.

Lynx

Shoot, that makes me tired just reading it! Good luck Bobby.

When the kids at w*rk complain about life being so boring, I just have to laaaaaaaaaaaugh.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Yes indeed. Monday- is to be Chey's tour of the local college and trying to get her registered.
Been a day. Had to go qualify on firearms...qualify another officer.... then try to talk to people and mediate issues. Sometimes I wish I could focus on MY issues and not everyone else's- but the job, calling and being Dad means I gotta help others. On the bright side- when you can't focus on your issues, they tend to melt off for the most part.

And last night built my faith a bit. I told God the other day, to the point of being nearly angry, that I was ready to see an increase at church. Told Him it was enough to be promised. Increase NOW. Last night 40 people were at bible study. We've been running 25 ish...
And the folks- someone who once came long ago, and had walked away from God and church.
 Now, 20 plus years later, they have came back with their family...
Another young couple, with two babies- came Sunday, said it was by accident, they were going to another church, but were running late, and knew someone that went to our church so they stopped. They liked it and came back Wednesday night. During worship, I looked back- mama and dad were clapping and worshipping...but those babies. The little girl around 3, was standing in the seat clapping, singing and dancing. The little boy, around 18 months would be my guess, had his little blonde ringlets flying as he danced and shook his rear down the aisle. I nearly fell off the platform laughing.
My week has been made. Now, please dear lord let them stay.

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Ouuuu fun Sandra. Did you find anything?!

My day has been absolutely slammed. Boss won't leave alone. lol
But about to clock out now. Going next door for girls night.  :waving:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Backseat Radio

I got stomped on at Walmart. We had no delivery tonight so my department worked on our list of resets. I had to pick one that was more complicated than it looked at first. Was 2 hours late getting off by time I got it done.