News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

I am your mother but I put you up for adoption before you were born cause I just could not bear to look at that
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 15, 2011, 02:49:27 AM

Oh my word, you all... are so silly!

Nathan wants me to make brownies actually. 

NOT A WORD PEOPLE.

Other than a great midweek service, have I mentioned how annoying it is for people to clip their fingernails in church?   :tearhair:

Did you have brownies last night with that ice cream before the strange dream? lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

Hilariousness.  You guys are so fun.

I should take some pictures tomorrow so you guys can help me identify my plants.  After looking at one of them that is about to flower, I'm pretty sure it's not a watermelon.

Nathan is watching an episode of Swamp People and one of the guys just poured a bunch of bleach into some bathwater because he said he smells too much like alligator.  :o

Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 02:56:50 AMAnd someone was actually clipping their nails in church!?!  :noo:

Yes! an ELDER even!  I shouldn't care. I don't care.  But the echo of it, sounds like she's got PVC for nails.

It doesn't get too bad though.  Last Sunday one of the ushers told a set of girls that they couldn't keep their styrofoam fountain drinks and RED gatorade bottle in the Sanctuary.  It's kinda funny really.  Perhaps they were REALLY ready to shout all out in worship so much so that they'd need gatorade.  hahahahahaha

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 15, 2011, 03:13:40 AM
Hilariousness.  You guys are so fun.

I should take some pictures tomorrow so you guys can help me identify my plants.  After looking at one of them that is about to flower, I'm pretty sure it's not a watermelon.
Nathan is watching an episode of Swamp People and one of the guys just poured a bunch of bleach into some bathwater because he said he smells too much like alligator.  :o

Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 02:56:50 AMAnd someone was actually clipping their nails in church!?!  :noo:

Yes! an ELDER even!  I shouldn't care. I don't care.  But the echo of it, sounds like she's got PVC for nails.

It doesn't get too bad though.  Last Sunday one of the ushers told a set of girls that they couldn't keep their styrofoam fountain drinks and RED gatorade bottle in the Sanctuary.  It's kinda funny really.  Perhaps they were REALLY ready to shout all out in worship so much so that they'd need gatorade.  hahahahahaha
You are making this TOO easy. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 15, 2011, 03:10:15 AM

Oh my word, you all... are so silly!

Nathan wants me to make brownies actually. 
Did you have brownies last night with that ice cream before the strange dream? lol

LOL... no.

And that wasn't all the crazy dream either.  Part of it was some preacher prophesying to my friend that when she feels pregnant, things were going to improve in her life. She wasn't recieving it until I pointed out that he didn't say she'd BE pregnant but that she would just feel like it.  Another words: Menopause!  hahahaha  I have no idea if the 2 are comparable.

Melody

That's it.  I'm taking a video of them all tomorrow.  Then you all can hear what a person without an accent sounds like.    :updown:

Chseeads

Make sure your printer has ink and paper so you can print off the evidence, Roscoe.

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 15, 2011, 03:21:28 AM
That's it.  I'm taking a video of them all tomorrow.  Then you all can hear what a person without an accent sounds like.    :updown:

Oh my.....she thinks her plants talk....

Nelle

Quote from: Chseeads on June 15, 2011, 03:41:58 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on June 15, 2011, 03:21:28 AM

Oh my.....she thinks her plants talk....

I have to admit.. I chuckled aloud on this one!

Work in the morning so now I have to sleep!

Chseeads

:sing:

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch, you really are a heel, you're as prickly as a cactus you're as charming as an eel....

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on June 15, 2011, 04:51:33 AM
Oink oink.  It's the pigs, run!
You can run probably not far or fast,given your age and build but you can't hide!  :pound:

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 05:04:29 AM
You can run probably not far or fast,given your age and build but you can't hide!  :pound:

And you can?  Pssh. 

You might pick up a little momentum if you think the donut wagon is going to pass you by.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on June 15, 2011, 05:09:41 AM
Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 05:04:29 AM

And you can?  Pssh. 

You might pick up a little momentum if you think the donut wagon is going to pass you by.
A little? Ha! You obviously don't know me. Free donuts would make me set landspeed records.... :biglaugh:

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 14, 2011, 10:03:31 PM
I had a weird dream last night. I think I ate ice cream too late in the evening.

We were subscribed to the SGR and had gotten a newsletter with pictures of various birds.  The kids and I were looking at them and all the sudden this guy walks in and says he's Seth.  Well, I've seen pictures and know that Mel knows him and I refute the claim so he reluctantly takes off a mask and is a really geeky bottle cap glasses, reddish brown curly hair just past his neckline.  Well I am totally creeped out and am trying to figure out which character he is from GP when all the sudden I turn around back to him and it's not a really heavy set lady with a completely butched haircut!  So then I think it's psycho, and woke up.

I think it's partly the late night food and that Psalm won't disclose who he is and where he's from and what he looks like.
So wait a minute... does this mean that's what you think I look like?!  :o  Now I'm creeped out too.  I don't look all that good, but I'm glad at least I don't look like THAT!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 02:56:50 AM
Other than a great midweek service, have I mentioned how annoying it is for people to clip their fingernails in church?   :tearhair:
And someone was actually clipping their nails in church!?!  :noo:
You would be surprised what we can see from the platform.  And more than a bit dismayed.  Sometimes it feels like you're back in Children's Church, so many people not paying any attention at all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

It's sad when I miss you guys and I don't even know you.. But I couldn't wait to get on here today.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

I am sunburned, went to the fields to pick peas, tomatoes, peppers(variety), okra, corn, cucumber, squash, eggplant, onion, and what ever else mom made us grab. I have been up all evening learning to CAN.. This is my first year to attempt this and I'm having fun.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

OH almost forgot to mention, I got to make my first jellies, jams, and such. I have made blueberry, jalapeno strawberry, habanero gold, watermelon, pinapple, and I have made lots of different fruits mixed with jalapeno just to try.

Chseeads

You're how old and this is your first year canning?

Oh, Chicken Queen, I'm disappointed.....

kmymbir

I've had a job since I was 15. When would I of had time?!? This is my first year unemployed lol. Does it help if I tell you I can actually shoot a gun.??    :2pistol:

Chseeads

What were you doing before you were 15?

No excuse.

:frownshake:

Orange cats should not impersonate red foxes when I'm out prowling around in the dark with a spotlight (got a couple new flashlights today so I can actually see in the dark a little) and a gun.