Main Menu

General Confrence?

Started by MelodyB, May 06, 2007, 07:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_in

and Sis. Crabtree said last night that we will be doing Days of Elijah

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

acjmom

wow  :o  what a difference of music styles..... i want it all back : days of elijah
melanie elms is directing the FL mass choir  :clap:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

newkris

"i want it all back" is currently my theme song . . .  if you only knew what i was gonna be after the storm you wouldna even bothered me . . .

okay.  back on topic.

i will not be at GC, but wish i could be at least for the FMD service.  for those of us not going, don't forget about the live feed over the internet.  a couple of years ago i was watching the FMC service online and it was almost like being there.  at the altar call a particular young man was the focus of the camera for a couple of minutes, obviously being called by God to do something.  i prayed for him - honestly - it was like being there.  a bit later, i met him and his wife and have since become good friends.  ah, the days of modern technology!

\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Raecheal

acjmom

awesome!  we definitely have to figure out a place to meet up friday night if you go rae! 
we have section 1 gc choir practice saturday night in milton  :clap:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Raecheal

It's looking I am! haha ... but yeah! Definitely will have to meet. :)

Backseat Radio

I won't be going to the UPCI General Conference nor the ALJC General Conference. 

UPCI conference is way too far away for me to be able to go and I wouldn't be able to get the time off work since I've not been there a year yet. 

ALJC Conference I won't be going too cause I dont care to hear my dad go on and on about how bad the aljc is and how I don't need to get myself messed up with that group - even though he's ok with the local aljc that I currently attend :-?

acjmom

haha!  just found out our church choir may be singing thursday night!!!  :clap: woohoo!  :hyper:

Raecheal

acjmom

ok, so we're not singing thursday night afterall  :sadbounce:

:clap:  i get to meet rae friday night!!!
i'll let ya know as soon as i find out our hotel info, and when we'll be at the church/service, so we can arrange a meeting ;)

Raecheal

Ok :) We'll still hotel searching.

Roxie

I'd love for a miraculous check to appear and VOILA General Conference here we come.
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?