News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on June 28, 2018, 03:51:45 PMHow is cheese doing?
He appears to be his usual grumpy self. I chastised him for backsliding from GP and preached a powerful message of repentance to him, imploring him to come home, but I suspect he hardened his heart. I'm praying for God to send a vengeful goose to him, or anger Ferdinand the Bull into poking his hiney with a horn, causing him to seek us.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: Back at work, thankfully on a Friday. Miffed at a coworker who I jumped through hoops and worked my tail off last week and the first of this week so I could have today and yesterday to assist him. He changed his mind for yesterday saying we'd "do it tomorrow". Tomorrow is here, and he has taken off. Forget that mess. I won't be trying to help him again..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

* Chseeads sashays in like he owns the joint.

* Chseeads kicks Roscoe in the shin.

* Chseeads pinches JennJenn's cheeks.  :freaky2:

* Chseeads sprays Weird Cat with a spray bottle of water....shoo, get off the table. 

* Chseeads waves at Bob. :waving:

:smirk2:

Lynx

Normal house cats may have to get on the table. A lynx just snarls at the table and the contents all hop off the table and come down to him.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

About time you devil. I guess my prayer of a vengeful goose was answered. :hypocrite: Made it through the day. Still got some back pain going on though..

sunlight

Quote from: Chseeads on June 29, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

* Chseeads pinches JennJenn's cheeks.  :freaky2:

* Chseeads sprays Weird Cat with a spray bottle of water....shoo, get off the table. 

* sunlight waves at cheese even though I got skipped... :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

* Chseeads eyes the crowd nervously.

:freaky:

Lynx

I would be a bit nervous too if I had just tried to sashay. :p
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Roscoe

I'm amazed.  More than one post  from the sashaying Birdman of Bloomington. We are truly honored.

And in sharing it is hot as satan's living room today. Like 106 or better heat index.
We started around 530 am and quit around 1130 at the church.  Got all of the front side of the church roof completed...now to get the back side done.
I came home with the intention to  tinker with the Scotty,  but it is simply too hot. So I'm laying in the air conditioning.

Roscoe

Still hot. Need to mow yard. Don't wanna, probably won't today. Church in a bit..

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Mowing... ugh. Don't remind me. The grass needs to just stop growing.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: sunlight on June 30, 2018, 05:17:39 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on June 29, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

* Chseeads pinches JennJenn's cheeks.  :freaky2:

* sunlight waves at cheese even though I got skipped... :grin:

* mini waves at cheesehead even though I got skipped too...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

How on earth did he skip Mini? Maybe willfully avoid, but skip??
Morning all. Woke up to power outage this morning. Dragging in relation to work. It's Monday. That is all..

MsJennJenn

I'm gleeful that I got included. :hypocrite:

I too am worried about the sashay thing though haha.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Cheesehead- shantay you should stay 😎

Anywho, I spent the entire end of last week horribly sick. Somehow got cut early from work yesterday and made it to church and wouldn't you know God just did his thing, showed up, and I haven't had a lick of trouble since.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Elona is having nerve issues in her back and so far has missed 4 days of work. I'm trying to figure out how to pay the bills.

If anyone has figured out how not to worry or to take no thought for tomorrow please fill me in!

Saw my wonderful Brother (We've just dropped the in-law) and his family.

My 4-year-old niece Emily plays this silly game with me, I have to ask her ''Do I get a Handshake or a Hug?''.

Well, last night she figured out we wouldn't see her again for awhile so she gave me more hugs than I think she ever has in one day.

Then Elona made me like a 40th Birthday yearbook/this is your life type thing we got everyone at my birthday party to sign it and when we see those who couldn't be there we get them to sign it.

My oldest nephew Isaac signed it

''Isaac!

I'm going to really miss you UNCLE JASON!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo''

It breaks my heart we only see them once or twice a year.

I've got to see my newest nephew Burrito Jr. next!

Lynx

To paraphrase that old Smuckers commercial... With a name like Isaac, he has to be good.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi:
Still trying to get a mental image of Cheese sashaying. Somehow, complete against my will, I'm picturing  Seth dancing about dressed like The Rock in the movie Toothfairy. Complete with Tutu and wand. It's NOT a pretty sight.

Fixing to walk out to go to the chiropractor for the first time in my life.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on July 02, 2018, 06:03:09 PM:hi:
Still trying to get a mental image of Cheese sashaying. Somehow, complete against my will, I'm picturing  Seth dancing about dressed like The Rock in the movie Toothfairy. Complete with Tutu and wand. It's NOT a pretty sight.

Fixing to walk out to go to the chiropractor for the first time in my life.

Trying to get Elona into hers.

He teaches at a college so you have to text him and wait for him to respond with a time you can see him.

Chseeads

Well, you're all still weirdos. So glad to see that not much has changed.