News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Anniversary Gift...

Started by nytxn, March 19, 2007, 02:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nytxn

Our 4th Anniversary was Thursday, the 15th of March.

I decided to surprise my wife with something she'd never expect in a million years...

She didn't expect it because I told her it petrified me when she expressed a serious interest in it a long time ago. It sill petrified me, but I figured she should be able to try it at least once...

We went this afternoon...

Have a look... < ~ click there

InChristGirl

Wow than looked exhilerating!

She deffinatly looked like she had a good time.

Jennie-lynnie

That's awesome! Looks like a blast!!

MelodyB

THAT was awesome!

Good job Ron....you looked a little scared at the start...LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

nytxn

Quote from: Mel-Mel on March 19, 2007, 08:27:07 AM
THAT was awesome!

Good job Ron....you looked a little scared at the start...LOL
That wasn't me. That was the instructor/tandem dude.

MelodyB

It sure looked like you. Are you sure?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Raecheal

I can't believe it's been four years. I remembered when you showed the wedding pics ..

Scott

I thought it was Ron at first, but then remembered it was a tandem jump which means an instructor was with her.

I want to See Ron's jump next
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

nicolejoy

Did you go too Ron? That looked SO awesome!! I wanna go now!! Berny would have a heart attack, he's so freaked out by heights... He doesn't even like our WINDOW!! (we're on the 17th floor)

nytxn

nytxn

Quote from: nicolejoy on March 26, 2007, 01:30:09 AM
Did you go too Ron? That looked SO awesome!! I wanna go now!! Berny would have a heart attack, he's so freaked out by heights... He doesn't even like our WINDOW!! (we're on the 17th floor)

I was freaked out too. The whole time she was in the plane, I was on the ground praying "God don't let her die. God don't let her get hurt." over and over again.

You will NEVER catch me doing it. NEVER EVER EVER EVER. I'm like Berny with the window... I hate heights and the thought of jumping out of an airplane makes me cringe, makes my palms sweat, and makes my heart jump.

No no no no no no no no no no...

nytxn

Quote from: Scott on March 22, 2007, 02:43:25 AM
I thought it was Ron at first, but then remembered it was a tandem jump which means an instructor was with her.
Exactly. There's no way they'd let two first timers jump together in tandem.

Quote from: Scott on March 22, 2007, 02:43:25 AM
I want to See Ron's jump next
You'll be waiting til we get to heaven lol

nicolejoy

I was putting curtains up yesterday, so I was right against the window on a ladder - and Berny was flowering just watching me put the curtains up!! He told me that I should NEVER try to clean the outsides of the windows. I'm totally fine with doing it, but if I stick my hand out the window, he thinks I'm about to fall out!!

Raecheal

lol - Cracks me up when they put flowering in there.

And I'd be like Berny - HATE heights and I wouldn't be cleaning the windows often. ;)

nicolejoy

I REALLY want to clean the outsides of the windows - and it wouldn't be hard... but Berny made me PROMISE not to, so I can't!! It's so annoying!!

And that "flowering" is just annoying!!! I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out ;)