News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

People eat this???

Started by World Traveler, December 08, 2006, 08:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

LeahMarie

I love dill pickles, too.. But- I'd rather not try a peanut butter and pickle sandwich...
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

I HAVE tried the PB and Pickle sandwich....NASTY....I had to make a half of one for a resident at my old job, so I made a whole one and gave her half and a co-worker and I split the other half.....YUK! One bite and I had to spit it out....so did Francine....

The Peanut Butter and Onion sandwich is GREAT! I used to eat them all the time after watching that movie "Little Monsters" Fred Savage was the star of that movie and he ate them. I had to try it and I loved it! I even got my Dad eating them. I just dont use the Mayo....

The KFC Bowls are AWESOME!!! But I like anything mixed with mashed potatoes!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Hmmmm... bowls and mashed potatoes. Do you prefer plastic, ceramic or glass bowls? ???

MelodyB

Plastic will do fine thanks....easier on the teeth

acjmom

i hear there's stuff in plastic that could kill ya if ingested..... or is that just if you microwave it  :think:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Tricia Lea

night owl

You guys pray for me, I'm a dare devil when it comes to food and hair. I'm going to have to try at least one of those recipes. :fork:

Raecheal

You could go to NFLD - they  have blood pudding there.

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

LeahMarie

Quote from: Rae on February 05, 2007, 10:23:37 PM
You could go to NFLD - they  have blood pudding there.

*cringe*
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

terp

Quote from: night owl on February 05, 2007, 10:19:33 PM
You guys pray for me, I'm a dare devil when it comes to food and hair. I'm going to have to try at least one of those recipes. :fork:
I wanna see pictures of the hair!  :redclown: 
Sorry,  :offtopic:
The grace of imperfection...amazing.