News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Restaurant Guide

Started by mini, November 25, 2006, 07:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

The purpose of this is to tell others about a meal, good or bad, that you had at a restaurant.  That way if its a chain, others can know about your experience.  Let us know!

Restaurant name:

What you had:

When (time of day, crowd level):

How the meal was:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Restaurant name:  BT Bones http://www.btbones.com/

What you had:  Reba's Rib-Eye

When (time of day, crowd level):  Noon, very uncrowded, maybe 50 people in whole restaurant.

How the meal was: Absolutely the worst steak I have ever eaten.  I cant even cook them that bad.  Wow.  It was insanely bad, and the meat (no pun intended) smelled like a dead animal.  If thats what you call aged steak, keep it away from me.  I nearly gagged when I got a whiff of the steak.  And the service was terrible too.  If they went to get you something, you could count on having to tell them again before they got it to you.  I would not reccomend going there, EVER.  It is way overrated, and extremely overpriced too.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

RandyWayne

Name:  Applebees

Time: Wed night

We had one of the worst meals of our lives (2nd only to a German restaurant nearby).  Apparently they are now cooking their steak and chicken and meat in general in pressure cookers then laying over a grill for a minute to get the stripes before serving it.  Think "Microwaved steak!" and you get the idea of the general consistency.  Ugh!
(The chicken my wife had was the same way...)

okieoliveoyl

Restaurant name:  Napolis

What you had: Pizza, manicotti

When (time of day, crowd level): Noonish ... every table was Full!

How the meal was:  Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!  I would visit again and again... simply scrumptious!!!!  Really real Italian food... complte with real italian owners/watiers.  :)
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Restaurant name:  St. Martin's

What you had: Ostrich

When (time of day, crowd level): 1700 - medium crowd

How the meal was:  The best ostrich I've ever had, even better than the ostrich I had in Ghana.  Definitely worth the money spent.  The atmosphere and service in the restaurant were wonderful as well.
Move along, nothing to see here.