News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Increase Rankings in Search Engines

Started by Steve.Elsenrath, September 27, 2010, 07:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Ok you each have said your piece end it here.

What was your name on UPCI.com or WS? 

Steve.Elsenrath

Quote from: Sis on October 01, 2010, 07:04:03 PM
Ok you each have said your piece end it here.

What was your name on UPCI.com or WS?

I believe I used SupaSteve2002... Not sure, it has been many years. I was a young teen then and now I am 26.

Sis

Steve.Elsenrath

Yes mam, it has been a very long time. I remember you from that time, but again I may not have used that name. I am very uncertain as to what I used.

There once was a chat room on one of them, if I remember correctly. I think it was a java based chat room and you could have a profile and receive private messages as well.

So long ago... Oh, memories where have they all gone? LoL. Seems that as I get older the memories are harder to remember.

These are the forums where I first learned to debate... Haha...

Sis

Taco and I monitored in that old chatroom, too.

I think debate has kind of died out because people got personal and it caused a lot of hard feelings.

Sis

Scott found a thread from the old UPCI board. It hasn't been too long since he posted it, look for it in here.

Steve.Elsenrath

Do you know what the thread was about? I did a search and looked under his recent posts but there are still a lot.

Sis

Oh DUHHHHHHH on me. I didn't tell you to look in General Discussion.

Here's the link   http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=31807.0

sunlight

Hmm... Steve? SupaSteve kinda rings a bell... what other nicks?
you were on the chat side? how long ago? I think I vaguely remember a Steve from when I first went in there a million years ago...(or like 6 or 7) same steve?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!