News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 20, 2024, 10:19:05 PM
:couch:
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 20, 2024, 10:06:42 PM
 :cool:
Last post by Lynx - March 19, 2024, 10:33:47 PM
Just as well. I was at w*rk anyway.

I couldn't even get you a discount on quarter pounders.
Last post by Roscoe - March 19, 2024, 01:55:45 PM
Morning, all. Thought of you yesterday, Isaac when I found myself near you- Jackson. Would have stopped and tried to torment you had your county's most famous son's museum been open- Ethan wanted to see it- but it's closed until Wednesday.
Enjoyed dinner with a pastor Friend in Parker's Crossroads, and am currently in Bowling Green Kentucky. If the kids get moving we will have fun today...
Last post by Nelle - March 19, 2024, 01:30:54 PM
I had some delicious watermelon yesterday from a fruit bowl from Kroger. I could've eaten the entire watermelon if I'd had it.. lol. I left the honeydew and cantaloupe for husband. I still don't care much for those two (the fruit - not the husband LOL). I also had some strawberries yesterday, but I had to eat them with zero sugar cool whip b/c they weren't ripe enough for me yet.

@Work. Yesterday we had a Clearwave outage so our phones and internet both did not work. Thankfully (or unfortunately?) our accounting system doesn't need either to work, so I still had things to do.. which meant (the unfortunate part) that I still had to stay at work. LOL.

It's been COLD here the past two days, but I'm enjoying getting to wear my sweatshirts a bit longer. I get SO attached to warmer clothes or shoes during fall/winter, and then when spring/summer comes... I have no clue what to wear again, haha.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 19, 2024, 01:24:37 PM
Quote from: Lynx on March 19, 2024, 11:21:19 AMDid it stick, or just fall and melt on contact?

I guess it might not matter. Around here if some people see it falling they call in to w*rk and say they can't get out of their driveway.

It did not stick but was still annoying to get snow in March.  We're used to snow here so unless we get freezing rain then snow or quite a bit of snow we still get out.
Last post by Lynx - March 19, 2024, 11:21:19 AM
Did it stick, or just fall and melt on contact?

I guess it might not matter. Around here if some people see it falling they call in to w*rk and say they can't get out of their driveway.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 18, 2024, 11:29:13 PM
Quote from: Lynx on March 18, 2024, 05:56:36 PMIf I see that groundhog I'm gonna shoot him. He done lied! Early spring, my frost covered clover.

I'm all for making stew out of that groundhog.  My part of Indiana had snow this afternoon.
Last post by Lynx - March 18, 2024, 05:56:36 PM
If I see that groundhog I'm gonna shoot him. He done lied! Early spring, my frost covered clover.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 18, 2024, 04:59:54 PM
Beautiful but cool day here.