News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #4

Started by Tricia Lea, June 29, 2008, 03:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesipie

awww...i have some of those...and i had a big 1 too
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Found another cute one on that person's page.

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

The Purple Fuzzy

* practicalme *shakes her head* and thinks Yo is a mess

yosemite

The Purple Fuzzy

yosemite

she's still haveing some pain and has gotten the major worry postponed but will need surgery(dnc) she has had a cancer sample sent away and doctor hasnt called yet!! woried!! right now the doctors, bills and work has me tied up in worry.

here it is wednessday and he aint got a trip for me yet!! gonna cut my phone off soon. with it goes computer, will keep in touch best we can though.

The Purple Fuzzy

yosemite

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on July 09, 2008, 02:26:31 PM
* practicalme *shakes her head* and thinks Yo is a mess

I think that's my fav Southern saying. And when it comes from Mesi, it's twice as funny.

Still prayin' for Sam.  I think everyone on the board is at some point or another. If they aren't they should! They don't have the money for Sam to get the medical help she needs. Let's all pray she gets a healing. God is able, he wants to, so let's pray, folks.

mesipie

yall dont say some1s a mess?????

yankees are weird

lol...

:couch:

Sis

Yeah, that's what we say. "You're weird" 

mesipie

Sis

Not YOU! You're a mess, remember? 

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Ashlee

No fair, I wanna swim.  But I don't know how.  :sadbounce:

almondjoy

Aww!  I'll teach ya!  If I can do it...ANYONE can!

*keeps from making a disparaging remark about herself*   :hypocrite:

Sis

Give her a boogie board and let her paddle around.   :laughhard: