News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #4

Started by Tricia Lea, June 29, 2008, 03:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Sis has breakfast and prays*  

Lord thank u God for this food take out all the calories and fats and Lord bless the filthy hands that prepared it in Jesus name amen!  

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

Yeah, you BETTER watch your tongue. You might bite it..........  Accidently of course!  :rofl:

yosemite

The Purple Fuzzy

yosemite

Sis

Sis

almondjoy

Quote from: Sis on July 08, 2008, 05:26:42 AM
:hi: Hey AJ Where ya been?

Taking some time away from the net.  I've missed you guys!   :grouphug:

Sis

almondjoy

Thanks!  Now, I just gotta get used to being back.  LOL

Let the posting begin!   :freaky2:

The Purple Fuzzy

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

The Purple Fuzzy

mesipie

Sis

yosemite

mesipie

almondjoy

I haven't seen pound puppies in forever! 

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy