News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

The voice of God/ The hand of God....

Started by Assuredbyfaith, January 13, 2015, 07:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuredbyfaith

Moments that God has spoken to you...events that couldn't be any thing other then the hand of God! I'm not just talking about those life saving situations...I'm also referring to the simple things that are amazing in themselves! Amazing; as in they prove not only that God exists;as well, that every detail of our lives are important to him!!!
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

Here is a quick and powerful one... reminding me that... Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

At work I was talking about religion with a friend...who has no real knowledge of the bible! It was mentioned that the only story they knew was the moment when Jesus cursed the fig tree! It stuck with them because they couldn't figure it out; to them it was a joke because they couldn't understand his anger at a tree for not baring fruit.  So many don't realize that much of the bible is written in parables!  So...sadly, my mind was pulling a blank page... I was trying to remember the complete message behind the parable...to which I went home and researched every fig tree...then I researched every fruit...then I researched " to bare fruit",  " study to show thyself", fruits of the Spirit, etc!!!

Nothing like God to start a little fire...motivate the heart!!!! ...We may be; and some times are the only bible some will ever hear, or see... be careful how you present it!!  Knowledge and understanding are a must...

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear...

Assuredbyfaith

So I spent Valentine's Day weekend at "His Mission, Our Mission", TX District Singles Convention. Every word, thought, message the Lord has given me in the past four weeks; was preached on, ministered about, and taught!!! Including a message he woke me up with Saturday morning around 4 a.m.!!